The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Nervy end but another banker bet landed.

Cracking day , unlucky with th3 Aberdeen bet lads but yet again if it looks too good avoid it, served me well. O0

Price at 9pm looks a knocker in the darts 1/2 on betfair, should win.Sorry my bets arent at big odds .

Another good double in the NFL tonight should come in Tennessee and Indianapolis, even money double, both should win easy.

Sky settled the Salah and Jiminez shots on target boost as a loser despite Jiminez playing 18 mins as a sub. Fucking cunts, surely they should be refunding it?

Even if he only came on for a min it’d be a loser

Just can't win a bet atm. Only betting small £5-£10 here and there so not a disaster but just annoying I can't win. Just needed a Burton goal for £40 off £5 today.

Keep it small mate, I'm just picking out a few good things.I dont ways bet them.my best are pretty big but less of them, so when I lose I lose and I dont go chasing it.take a break...I'm resting , might back the dart player tonight for a little bit then im have a break unless something really really sticks out....

Just can't win a bet atm. Only betting small £5-£10 here and there so not a disaster but just annoying I can't win. Just needed a Burton goal for £40 off £5 today.

Keep it small mate, I'm just picking out a few good things.I dont ways bet them.my best are pretty big but less of them, so when I lose I lose and I dont go chasing it.take a break...I'm resting , might back the dart player tonight for a little bit then im have a break unless something really really sticks out....

Will do mate.

Crypto a horse in the last race at Haydock looks a banker bet of the day.

It's currently a shade of odds on 10/11 on Betfair and is fully expected to win.  O0

Had a nice Christmas in regards to bets. Won around 10 in total. Won the below just thanks to Sky specials. :lol:

Elliot, Barkley and Henry all to score a touchdown. 4/1. £50 back.

Brown and Morelos both to be carded. 4/1. £50 back.

Martial to have 1+ first half shot on target. 11/10. £42 back.

Dorking Boy to win 13:50 Newbury (money back as cash if first or second). 13/2. £75 back.

Rashford to score, Man United to win, O2.5 goals and 20+ booking points each team vs Newcastle. 13/2. £75 back.

Had a nice Christmas in regards to bets. Won around 10 in total. Won the below just thanks to Sky specials. :lol:

Dorking Boy to win 13:50 Newbury (money back as cash if first or second). 13/2. £75 back.

Rashford to score, Man United to win, O2.5 goals and 20+ booking points each team vs Newcastle. 13/2. £75 back.

Not say them before hand no?

Bit busy over Christmas so wasn't on here much. Take note though I don't say this every week. :thup: :lol:

Crypto a horse in the last race at Haydock looks a banker bet of the day.

It's currently a shade of odds on 10/11 on Betfair and is fully expected to win.  O0

Boosted to evens on SkyBet

Donkey.

Three legged twat  :lol:

Bit busy over Christmas so wasn't on here much. Take note though I don't say this every week. :thup: :lol:

Was just making a point :) nothin personal.