The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Had six winners going onto a dart player I didn’t know was playing a fucking good woman, duly got beat at 1/14 ffs.

Chinned me for £70

Done over a ton yesterday and today. Wtf Man U? Tottenham win can help recovery.

Leg 1: Match Odds | Tottenham

Leg 2: Both Teams To Score First Half | Yes

Leg 3: Over/Under Total Goals 3.5 | Over 3.5 Goals

Maybe take a break mate

Done over a ton yesterday and today. Wtf Man U? Tottenham win can help recovery.

Maybe take a break mate

Totally agree with this, its amazing how much the fog clears after a few weeks off it

Maybe take a break mate

Totally agree with this, its amazing how much the fog clears after a few weeks off it

was worried I'd came across cheeky but its mad how I def go thru phases of winning fuck all then thru a phase of winning a load, when you hit a phase of losing best to start betting less or stop for a bit

I've lost a packet today thanks to Spurs. Glad there's fuck all on for a few days now tbh.

Need Sassuolo and Real Madrid to win tonight for £50 but I've more chance of knitting fog than that coming in.

Sassuolo are all over Napoli

Had a lumpy bet on the Blackburn game being a draw at half time Evens, typical tight derby.

Just looking at Bolton , 11/2 v Sunderland  ;)

Think we're a good price tbh, Man United are only any good on the counter and I doubt we'll be doing much attacking. On the other hand, Brucey will be wearing his Eric the Red tracksuit and waving at Sir Alex all day so that could play into it.