The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Love Leicester and Spurs might let my winnings run on BTTS Man City v Chelsea

This could be a good day

Putting half my winnings on Cagliari tomorrow 5/4

Everton cost me £68 by not winning and Utrecht did me for £45 by not bloody scoring.

AZ on a ridiculous hot streak, won their last six games by an aggregate of 24-0.

And Torino cost me £25 tonight by not scoring.

Love the way aggrieved punters always blame the clubs for not holding up their end of the imaginary bargain  :lol:

"Listen, Everton, I need you to score 2 here so I can win some money? Got it? Good."

You fucking pricks!  :tickedoff: etc

I include myself in that too by the way, we've all done it but it's ridiculous really.

Love the way aggrieved punters always blame the clubs for not holding up their end of the imaginary bargain  :lol:

"Listen, Everton, I need you to score 2 here so I can win some money? Got it? Good."

I include myself in that too by the way, we've all done it but it's ridiculous really.

Nothing gets me as aggravated as a team winning 1-0. :lol:

Nothing gets me as aggravated as a team winning 1-0. :lol:

0-0 are the devil, I don't even think league teams should be awarded a point for it

Paddy McNair to get booked 11/2 he’s been booked 4 times in his last 6 appearances for boro

Add that to Bowen anytime and its a 14/1 double

Paddy McNair to get booked 11/2 he’s been booked 4 times in his last 6 appearances for boro

Add that to Bowen anytime and its a 14/1 double

that's exactly what I did. got 20/1 with betfair