The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Everton, Bournemouth & Spurs to score 1 or more and have 5 corners each, their opponents 2 yellows or more each @ 50/1.

HT and I need...

1 Everton corner, 2 Southampton bookings.

4 Bournemouth corners (Sod’s law they do that with their 1), 1 Newcastle yellow.

1 Spurs goal, 3 Spurs corners, 1 Sheff Utd yellow.

Will be Bournemouth corners that let this down I reckon.

I had Inter as the last match on a slip that would've won £1100 from £9. I withdrew in the 81st minute at £210 after initially deciding I wouldn't withdraw until the end of the 83rd minute as my own hard limit, but the withdrawal sum started dropping drastically and I panicked. I had the stream open on Unibet as I withdrew. The second, the literal fucking second, the withdrawal went through - Inter scored.

Jesus fucking christ.

I had Inter as the last match on a slip that would've won £1100 from £9. I withdrew in the 81st minute at £210 after initially deciding I wouldn't withdraw until the end of the 83rd minute as my own hard limit, but the withdrawal sum started dropping drastically and I panicked. I had the stream open on Unibet as I withdrew. The second, the literal fucking second, the withdrawal went through - Inter scored.

Jesus fucking christ.

Oh mate. That’s gotta hurt. Feel you bro

Jesus fucking christ.

Gut wrenching

Jesus fucking christ.

Gut wrenching

You take the Leicester bet

Jesus fucking christ.

Gut wrenching

No mate never had a bet, confidence at a low.i actually really fancied us at 6/4 was gonna lump on but when you lose a bit I get a bit scared to lose any more.yep Leicester look the real deal and that bet was comfy in the end

Jesus fucking christ.

Gut wrenching

No mate never had a bet, confidence at a low.i actually really fancied us at 6/4 was gonna lump on but when you lose a bit I get a bit scared to lose any more.yep Leicester look the real deal and that bet was comfy in the end

Aye, when you are not enjoying it, its time for a break.

Surprised that City are favourites at Anfield. B365 offer is on.

Really hard game to get a stand out bet tbh, I can fancy many results.

Good day today, had Cagliari/Liverpool double and Man Utd/Wolves/Liverpool all to win with BTTS at 60/1.

I'm cursing myself for not putting the BTTS treble on as I called it on Saturday night but had a canny bet on the win treble which was boosted to 10s at Skybet so can't complain (albeit I am!)!