The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

No.

Any good? I use infogol and I’m not massively impressed. It’s not improved my betting outcomes any and it’s potentially made them worse.

giving it a go today for BTTS and over 2.5 goals, I'll report back after the results

No.

Any good? I use infogol and I’m not massively impressed. It’s not improved my betting outcomes any and it’s potentially made them worse.

giving it a go today for BTTS and over 2.5 goals, I'll report back after the results

:thup:

No.

No good, I bet on 5 teams that had btts in every match this season and 3 of the games ended 0 0

No.

No good, I bet on 5 teams that had btts in every match this season and 3 of the games ended 0 0

Thanks for letting us know mate. I have the same trouble with infogol.

Guest neesy111

Fabinho & Mctominay both to be booked and Mane to score 30/1

Seen Liverpool's front 3 record vs Man Utd is poor, could be some value there.