The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Anyone have the Skybet boost anytime scorers? Kane, Ronny and Costa 14/1 - the latter missed an open goal from two yards FFS!

yep and he passed when 1 on 1 with the keeper for the second goal. had the team one though which saved the day. Bayern, juve & atletico

Sterling inplay FGS saved my night. Pretty dismal otherwise.

I've got a few small stakes long shots on this evening may just leave it at that depending if skybet do any tidy match stat boosts?

Anyone on the skybet enhanced 11/1 GS treble? Suarez, Abraham and mane

Aye mate - had it in a £40 trixie too so Suarez not scoring first did me me for £1400! £195 back off the double so can’t complain!

I think skybet are going to be knobs over the bet boost today. Mane's header at the end not classed as a shot on target loads of grumbles on twitter

How’s a header on target not classed as a shot in target? Mental

They haven't responded yet to any of the tweets about it, makes me think they maybe reviewing.

I think they will play the he didn't mean it card. Commentators said that he tried to cushion the header down for another player. They'll use that as an excuse.

They haven't responded yet to any of the tweets about it, makes me think they maybe reviewing.

I think they will play the he didn't mean it card. Commentators said that he tried to cushion the header down for another player. They'll use that as an excuse.

I think sky bet take their stats from elsewhere like WhoScored. WhoScored has mane down as 1 shot on target. If there is any doubt they won’t count it

I like the shot on target bets but I’m doing them less as there has been a lot of occasions like that and the prices have got shit