The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

A lot of people in here saying what they had after the event.

I’m not allowed to say what I won yesterday as I couldn’t be arsed posting it first :lol:

With the amount of cards and the PEA goal, I don't think anyone would doubt your treble this week. :lol:

I’m not allowed to say what I won yesterday as I couldn’t be arsed posting it first :lol:

With the amount of cards and the PEA goal, I don't think anyone would doubt your treble this week. :lol:

:lol: easiest money ever PEA goal and young and xhaka getting booked is as common as night following day.

:lol: easiest money ever PEA goal and young and xhaka getting booked is as common as night following day.

Any tips for tonight?

Any tips for tonight?

Not really looked yet.

Not the best price at 6/1 but Sterling, lewandowski and benzema 2+ shots on target.

Thinking of bumping one of them up to 3+ shots on target to get the price up but not sure which

Edit: if I switch sterling 2+ with aguero 3+ it takes it to 8.5/1 will aguero start ahead of Jesus?

Juve, Atalanta, Bayern to score 2+ each, 5 corners each & the opposition to get 2 yellows each @ 50/1.

In the hope lightning strikes twice in the same place, Lewandowski to score, Rose, Winks & Kimmich to get booked @ 80/1.

Is that another @footyaccums bet? The 80/1 one?

Guest neesy111

Atalanta are playing in the San Siro btw, can see them struggling a little in a neutral ground for their home games.

Juve, Atalanta, Bayern to score 2+ each, 5 corners each & the opposition to get 2 yellows each @ 50/1.

In the hope lightning strikes twice in the same place, Lewandowski to score, Rose, Winks & Kimmich to get booked @ 80/1.

Aye.

Not the best price at 6/1 but Sterling, lewandowski and benzema 2+ shots on target.

Thinking of bumping one of them up to 3+ shots on target to get the price up but not sure which

Edit: if I switch sterling 2+ with aguero 3+ it takes it to 8.5/1 will aguero start ahead of Jesus?

He might you know, Aguero was on the bench against Everton with Jesus starting in that game.

Aye.

Ta :thup:

Mitro and Ronaldo fgs double 15/1

Over 2.5s in match 7/1

Hull v Sheff W

Boro v Preston

Stoke v Huddersfield

Treble 10/1

Spurs

Fulham

Blackburn/Forest BTTS

Few longshot corners and cards bets on too.

Aye.

Atalanta have only had 1 corner.