The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Then the tips I did put on that didn’t win were used against me by froggy insinuating I’m making it up. Hence the proof :)

Froggy's just a sore loser that can't bet well. Genuinely stopped posting in this thread because of him, took the fun out of discussing bets.

Then the tips I did put on that didn’t win were used against me by froggy insinuating I’m making it up. Hence the proof :)

Froggy's just a sore loser that can't bet well. Genuinely stopped posting in this thread because of him, took the fun out of discussing bets.

I bet very well. :lol: Can show you my NFL bets this season if you like? £440 off a fiver two weeks ago.

Genuinely not sure why you would have stopped posting because of me? Maybe I scoffed at you putting £50 on Rosenborg to beat Barca or something.

EDIT: Aha. I just went back to check why you would be annoyed. You came up with a "strategy" that had been around since the beginning of time of betting on 1/10 shots to try and get to £100,000. I said it wouldn't work. Said you'd only bet on sports/teams that you had a lot of knowledge about. Managed to get to £900 in no time and then decided to withdraw while £99,100 short of your target. Of course the next bet lost. Then claimed to win another 13 in a row in the space of 4 hours. All I did was ask for proof of the 13 bets in 4 hours, and you sent a picture of your balance and a picture of a losing slip from some 12 fold that you had £100 on. :lol: :lol:

Wasn't just me by the way. Numerous people called you out and you couldn't provide the goods. The "strategy" was never to be heard of again and the next bets posted by yourself were the typical £100 on Rosenborg and Sandejford etc.

Just don't like nonsense posts. :lol: Remember David? £50 on everything under the sun and it was clearly lies.

You're a good lad Kaiz. Sorry to have to do that to you.

tenor.gif?itemid=5411809