The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Yet another horrorshow of a day’s betting.

Last week I was one goal away on so many slips. This week I basically never even got close on anything. Not sure which is worse. I did get a Dunk/Manquillo card double up at the death for a bit back.

Last week I was one goal away on so many slips. This week I basically never even got close on anything. Not sure which is worse. I did get a Dunk/Manquillo card double up at the death for a bit back.

I keep getting let down for one acca leg. Everton did me today. I need me some of these miraculous GDM bets to come in, that are absolutely the only bets that he has put on, no word of a lie.

I keep getting let down for one acca leg. Everton did me today. I need me some of these miraculous GDM bets to come in, that are absolutely the only bets that he has put on, no word of a lie.

Such a bitter man :lol:

At no point have I said it’s the only bets I put on and I’ve posted losing ones too. Think I’ll stop posting in here, few jealous people in here I think. :lol:

I think it's because the bets you post lose horribly. :lol: but after every match day you win £100+ on a card/scorer treble. People have a right to be skeptical.

Example today:

Today I’ve got

QPR, Ipswich & Peterborough to score 2+ goals

Nope. 1/3.

My tip of the day Jack Hastie to score anytime for Rotherham. 11/4

Nope.

I think it's because the bets you post lose horribly. :lol: but after every match day you win £100+ on a card/scorer treble. People have a right to be skeptical.

Example today:

Today I’ve got

Nope. 1/3.

Nope.

This. There’s always a winning bet, but never the other 10 that have gone down in flames.

The thread should be for tips and good betting advice not a one for boasting about how much you have just won.

I spotted this a while ago with GDM , it's like he should be a millionaire with the amount of wins but like every other gambler you only tell us about the winners, annoying as fuck tbh.

Glad it's been pointed out .

Tonga +44.5 points on betfair 5/6 looks my banker of the day.

Mind my tips are shit and I never win  :lol:

Example today:

Today I’ve got

Nope. 1/3.

Nope.

Some win, some lose. I had a shocking day. That’s betting. I got carried away with Jack Hastie coz he scored 3 games in a row and used to play for Airdrie :lol:

Skeptikal of what? I can provide screenshots of every winner. Used to use photobucket but they stopped working

https://imgur.com/gallery/LEKstrb

https://imgur.com/gallery/O7HTMD0

https://imgur.com/gallery/zptOMIV

There. Done with defending myself. Relax yourselves. Not a single person calls out Paully and his Goalscorer bets, is it just because he’s more popular on here? :lol:

Your missing the point GDM, you don’t need to prove the bets, I believe the thread should be about bets you fancy, tips , bookie offers.

Not bragging about winners ?

Your missing the point GDM, you don’t need to prove the bets, I believe the thread should be about bets you fancy, tips , bookie offers.

I’ve put on more tips than most recently. You even asked me where I put one on the other day. Unfortunately son was on the bench.

Then the tips I did put on that didn’t win were used against me by froggy insinuating I’m making it up. Hence the proof :)

I’ve put on more tips than most recently. You even asked me where I put one on the other day. Unfortunately son was on the bench.

Fair dos , keep it to that  , those who have a bet and Lose like most of us will see your constant wins and yes be envy but we all know that there’s many many losing bets not talked about, it just leads to jealousy mate, it’s natural if folk have had a wank day.

Just my opinion but I do think the betting thread should be for what I posted earlier, look back through the thread and I posted wins I never got, I was trying to prove a point in truth.Anyone can brag about a win, it’s not needed.

Keep posting the tips , offers, I do like them in truth  O0

Fair dos , keep it to that  , those who have a bet and Lose like most of us will see your constant wins and yes be envy but we all know that there’s many many losing bets not talked about, it just leads to jealousy mate, it’s natural if folk have had a wank day.

Just my opinion but I do think the betting thread should be for what I posted earlier, look back through the thread and I posted wins I never got, I was trying to prove a point in truth.Anyone can brag about a win, it’s not needed.

Keep posting the tips , offers, I do like them in truth  O0

Appreciate what your saying mate. Cheers