The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Cashed out my winnings (at full price) as soon as the second goal went in in the PSG match (as it confirmed my bet). However, VAR then ruled it out but, as always with Bet365, they don't take the money away from me (hopefully anyway).

That's the only reason I actually cash out the bet manually rather than have them credit it for me. Those sort of scenarios, even before VAR, happen, to me anyway, more times that you'd think. :lol:

'We are contacting you in regard to your balance on your account which temporarily moved into a negative. As a gesture of goodwill and to resolve the issue, we have reset the balance on your account to zero and we welcome you to continue to bet with us.

If you require any further assistance in regard to this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team are available 24 hours a day by Live Chat, via email, freephone 08000 288 365 or alternatively call 01782 684757 and we will be pleased to assist you.

Kind regards,

The bet365 Team'

Got them wrapped around my cock, I tell ya.

'We are contacting you in regard to your balance on your account which temporarily moved into a negative. As a gesture of goodwill and to resolve the issue, we have reset the balance on your account to zero and we welcome you to continue to bet with us.

If you require any further assistance in regard to this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team are available 24 hours a day by Live Chat, via email, freephone 08000 288 365 or alternatively call 01782 684757 and we will be pleased to assist you.

Kind regards,

The bet365 Team'

I've seen both outcomes when this happens. :lol: The only reason they're letting you away with it is because you're profitable for them.

Happened to me before. Once the money is in your bank there’s nothing they can do

There is. They won't always reset your account to zero. It depends solely on the amount that you bet. If they've reset your account to zero it's because you're profitable for them and they'll make money off you in the long run.

Bookies are no mugs fellas. :lol:

Kind regards,

The bet365 Team'

I've seen both outcomes when this happens. :lol: The only reason they're letting you away with it is because you're profitable for them.

Exactly. They must be making some decent coin from you. Start winning and they'll restrict your account, so that you're limited as to what you can bet on and how much you can bet.

I realise that. When I used to do matched betting with them I used to pick further matches in order not to be detected as a match bettor with them. I also placed plenty of accumulators and In-play bets with them, hence my good profile.

This doesn’t mean that they’re costing me money.

Kind regards,

The bet365 Team'

Happened to me before. Once the money is in your bank there’s nothing they can do

There is. They won't always reset your account to zero. It depends solely on the amount that you bet. If they've reset your account to zero it's because you're profitable for them and they'll make money off you in the long run.

Bookies are no mugs fellas. :lol:

Why you talking to us like we don’t know how bookies work? :lol:

I’m heavy in profit, particularly with bet365. Over the last 12 months. Doesn’t fit with your theory

It absolutely does. They've confidence that your betting strategy isn't sustainable and in the coming months or years they'll rake it all back.

Is it a secret to anyone that you have good days and bad days in betting? :lol:

It absolutely does. They've confidence that your betting strategy isn't sustainable and in the coming months or years they'll rake it all back.

Is it a secret to anyone that you have good days and bad days in betting? :lol:

WTF's a good day

Had a shit Saturday needed Kane to score for an anytime treble and sterling to score for anytime 4fold

Rescued the weekend had £5 on aubameyang to score and holebas and capoue go get booked. Capoue got booked in 91st min to win £107