Other clubs' transfers

Greg

£54 million for Sane seems cheap

Bayern always seem to sign players for relatively reasonable amounts, at least compared to the other massive, rich European clubs. The sums they pay for Bundesiga players especially, always seem lower than they should be. Davies, Sane, Coman, and Gnabry on one team is just unfair in terms of pace. :lol:

£60m is what Napoli are looking at paying for Osimhen.

He is in Naples today, the rumour seems to be Victor+Gabriel to Napoli for 100 million euros. Lille are meant to be signing some Brazilian to replace Osimhen, who will be sold for a similar amount in a year, I am sure. Not sure I agree with the transfer, the striker seems perfectly suited to England and Napoli have generally been a mess.

Sane to Bayern done.

Timing’s very odd with them still in the CL. BBC quoting him as saying it’s his top priority, probably could’ve done with staying put for a few weeks.

Gutted, gonna be a big miss for the premier league. Wonderful player.

Sane to Bayern done.

Timing’s very odd with them still in the CL. BBC quoting him as saying it’s his top priority, probably could’ve done with staying put for a few weeks.

Davies and Sane. That pace on Bayern's left wing is going to be frightening.

He's 29 already!? I assumed he was 26 or so at most but had to google him when I read the Rummenigge quotes about him wanting a new challenge at the end of his career. Probably worth it though foir Liverpool to have someone of his quality for the next 3 years, but I don't think it's a "cut-price" deal as the article claims. If I were Bayern and saw a chance to cash in on him now at 29, with one year left on his contract, with the pandemic potentially lowering the price on players in general, I'd snap Liverpools hands off for £31m.