Other clubs' transfers

Greg

You can't blame them for seeing how much they can reduce the price in the current climate but £50m would be daylight robbery.

Fingers crossed they don't come to an agreement. Don't want to hate Sancho.

You can't blame them for seeing how much they can reduce the price in the current climate but £50m would be daylight robbery.

Fingers crossed they don't come to an agreement. Don't want to hate Sancho.

Ah yeah, agreed, you can't knock them for trying but you'd imagine Dortmund would be wise to it.

Didn't know who he was and googled him, he's been on loan for three years at lower league clubs. All probably sorted by a director football etc and so Ancelotti probably never met the guy. Not as bad as it looks on the surface. still made me chuckle a bit though.

Hakimi to Inter. Why on earth would Real let him go?

Strange - they have 3 RBs at the club I suppose (other one at Bayern plus Dani C) Zidane loves the latter I suppose

Will be interesting to see how Hakimi gets on in a more defensive league - had the freedom of the right hand side of the Bundesliga

Didn't know who he was and googled him, he's been on loan for three years at lower league clubs. All probably sorted by a director football etc and so Ancelotti probably never met the guy. Not as bad as it looks on the surface. still made me chuckle a bit though.

a063b0c05efb68433c4c13e7a6d1d9fa.png&quality=70&width=720&aspectratio=16:9

The face on the left needs to be a smilie. :lol: