The Semi-Finals - Qualified - Portugal & France

If Ramsey was available I'd fancy Wales, they've played well virtually all tournament and Portugal haven't really clicked once.

It's a pity France vs Germany won't be the final, whoever wins the other semi-final will set up to spoil the game against either of them.

Think Portugal will be champions. Will beat Wales 1-0 in extra-time and then beat the Jormans in penalties. Cristiano hailed the greatest ever by Froggy after having done fuck all except scoring twice against Hungary in the group stages.

I've got to admit, Lambert really deceived me when he first rocked up into my purview :lol: I though behind his taciturn post-match comments and modest spectacles, there was a real footballing intellect and purist who admired Borussia Dortmund/Klopp, and but for the shackles of the ability of his Norwich City squad could really flourish as a rare, considered British tactician. I was so, so wrong :lol:

Think Portugal will be champions. Will beat Wales 1-0 in extra-time and then beat the Jormans in penalties. Cristiano hailed the greatest ever by Froggy after having done f*** all except scoring twice against Hungary in the group stages.

You obviously aren't familiar with the Portuguese mindset. We won't win it, and to be honest I've already digested the loss even before we play.

1. Wales

2. France

3. Germany

4. Portugal

Don't need to act like a prick just because I've always preferred Kaizero over you. Get over it you sexy little completely not member of the european union Englander.

1. France (I have them in a sweepstake).

2. Wales.

3. Germany.

4. Tournament declared void.

5. Iceland re-enter.

6. Portugal.

Why the hate? Because of Cristiano Ronaldo? Or because of 2000, 2004 and 2006? Or is it because of me?

1. Wales

2. France

3. Germany

4. Portugal

Don't need to act like a prick just because I've always preferred Kaizero over you. Get over it you sexy little completely not member of the european union Englander.

2. Wales.

3. Germany.

5. Iceland re-enter.

6. Portugal.

Why the hate? Because of Cristiano Ronaldo? Or because of 2000, 2004 and 2006? Or is it because of me?

I mean, you have Pepe and Ronaldo man :lol: Do you need to ask?

Beyond that, I've always found Portuguese teams to be the very dirtiest in terms of gamesmanship. Shame because quite often they could beat sides comfortably through their superior technical and footballing skill, but they like the slimy life apparently. This Portugal team is particularly negative too.

You're sound, although you haven't calibrated your use of ":lol:"s yet.

1. Wales

2. France

3. Germany

4. Portugal

2. Wales.

3. Germany.

5. Iceland re-enter.

6. Portugal.

It's mainly Froggy, don't worry ;-)

1. Wales

2. France

3. Germany

4. Portugal

2. Wales.

3. Germany.

5. Iceland re-enter.

6. Portugal.

Beyond that, I've always found Portuguese teams to be the very dirtiest in terms of gamesmanship. Shame because quite often they could beat sides comfortably through their superior technical and footballing skill, but they like the slimy life apparently. This Portugal team is particularly negative too.

Please explain.

I can understand the diving thing. It really annoys the s*** out of me too, it really is something related to our league and our philosophy. That's why I've always defended British refs in our league.

But, per example, let's consider the EURO 2000 Portuguese team. Man, those guys played good as hell and we were a cracking side. I think that was a fantastic team, to be honest. Calling that squad "dirty" is very, very unfair.

Another thing here is that when underdogs start to side by the bigger teams in a regular fashion, immediately they start to be "less loved". They were a "nice side" when they looked fancy but didn't actually had the chance to win a thing (like Iceland). That's normal too.

But, per example, let's consider the EURO 2000 Portuguese team. Man, those guys played good as s*** and we were a cracking side. I think that was a fantastic team, to be honest. Calling that squad "dirty" is very, very unfair.

Sérgio Conceição :yao:

1. Wales

2. France

3. Germany

4. Portugal

2. Wales.

3. Germany.

5. Iceland re-enter.

6. Portugal.

Please explain.

It just came to my mind this football game in NES where the players could eventually die at some point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nintendo World Cup?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

They also made Street Gangs on the NES which was right up there with Double Dragon.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1:08 ffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

365's nemesis

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaizero to jump in with the explanation...

"Obviously the game is fine, initial shot hitting the crossbar wasn't good enough. It forced the keeper to fall backwards and when getting back in to position he accidentally hit his drinks bottle which was still full as the keeper wasn't too thirsty that day. Terrible defending to clear the ball diagonally down and behind you with a glancing header which gave the perfect moment for the attacker to use the rare and lesser seen moonwalk drag back shot. Stupidly though they forgot to lift the ball over the full drinks bottle which had enough weight to deflect the oncoming shot away from goal. Terrible play.

Debunked again imo, nothing to see here..."

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, this is gold.

These are not the all-time three funniest posts on the forum. ;)