The Quarter Finals - Qualified - Portugal, Wales, Germany, France

Thursday 30th June

20:00 Poland 1-1 Portugal (Portugal win 5-3 on Penalties)

Friday 1st July

20:00 Wales 3-1 Belgium

Saturday 2nd July

20:00 Germany 1-1 Italy (Germany win 6-5 on Penalties)

Sunday 3rd July

20:00 France 5-2 Iceland

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/football/2016/06/22/bracket-large_trans++A5xPpDXjI3R8PVWqlNgp0NuuZ9z2-KWC27OqJwjA-0o.png

Portugal, Belgium, Italy and France IMO.

I do think Italy will peak too early, but not in this round. Reckon they'll lose in the semi final based on nothing but because it supports the argument as tbh i don't even know who they would play. :lol:

Felt Italy would peak too early as well and the injuries/suspension at DM doesn't help. That game too close to call.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IG5Igd3wrrE/Uw_-MrFOjdI/AAAAAAAAAmw/TpyUbwjq8SU/s1600/conteboljuvkiss.gif

My predictions:

1/2 final:

Portugal-Belgium

Germany-France

Final:

Belgium-Germany

Winner:

Germany

And to be honest, I wouldn't be surprise if Poland won tomorrow. Portugal has been way too lucky till now.

I wonder if Ronaldo will pull a Messi/Zlatan after the tournament? So far it seems to be the year of the current world's best to be retiring from international level

I wonder if Ronaldo will pull a Messi/Zlatan after the tournament? So far it seems to be the year of the current world's best to be retiring from international level

Doubt it. I also doubt he'll stop taking FK's.

Mad that Portugal scraping through that easy group with 3 draws is probably best for them. 1st place would've led to Belgium, 2nd is the bad half of the draw, 3rd is a solid shot at the semis.

Don't mad at Portugal. Be mad at the ridiculous competition format.

Portugal won't win shit anyway.