Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 15th May @ 15:00 (No TV)

We'll be down before a ball is kicked in this game so it's pretty much irrelevant.

As supporters we are hard done by, but the club.. it doesn't deserve to stay up. It's rotten to the core and despite the efforts of a great manager in the last few games.. it can't cover up the years of bad decision after bad decision.

We'll be down before a ball is kicked in this game so it's pretty much irrelevant.

As supporters we are hard done by, but the club.. it doesn't deserve to stay up. It's rotten to the core and despite the efforts of a great manager in the last few games.. it can't cover up the years of bad decision after bad decision.

Some are.

If Rafa is going i would rather he just go before the game, saves us the further torture of what might have been.

There should be a toxic atmosphere towards the board, but there will be a few boos and same again next season.

Can't help but be pleased for the supporters during this game who did nothing when some of the fans were making a stand against Pardew and Ashley a year or so ago. Enjoy the 2 hours away from the wife.

We need some kind of "Typical Newcastle" type thread, which is a parody on built up hope, then dagger to the heart.

Typical Newcastle: Reckon Sunderland will win tomorrow and lose to Watford, and we will beat Spurs. Meaning the Villa result killed us.... "Typical Newcastle"

This will be my son's first visit to SJP; first time actively supporting Newcastle... (he's a Man City fan). Hoping Everton win tonight so there is at least a bit of tension/angst to be savoured (ahem...). On balance, that would make it a reasonable taster what it is to be a Newcastle fan. Welcome to the Geordie bit of your heritage my son. Enjoy! If we stay up he  might even switch allegiances... Howay the Toffees/Lads/Watford bods!