Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 2nd April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

I'm confident we'll beat Norwich. They got a 1-0 over West Brom but I watched that match - it was no achievement. Win and I think we'll finish above these, anything else equals relegation.

Elliot

Anita - Mbemba - Lascelles - Sissoko

Wijnaldum - Tiote - Shelvey - Townsend

Mitrovic - De Jong

It's extremely maverick, but I think it'll work. Ayoze and Cisse on the bench.

Weird one this game. Realistically we need to win for a number of reason. It's absolutely imperative we win to have any chance of survival and if we are to be relegated I guess it's better Norwich go down with us rather than Sunderland as Big Sam will likely have a better chance of bringing them back up making it harder for us.

From the highlights they seemed to get fairly lucky against West Brom and with Rafa having more time with the team I'm feeling weirdly confident we'll win.

Elliot

Janmaat  Mbemba  Lascelles  Anita?

Sissoko      Gini      Shelvey    Townsend

Perez  Mitro

Maybe Tiote could replace Gini who then replaced Perez.

I don't think a win is a foregone conclusion by any means. They got a goalless draw against City last week, although City were basically on their holidays. I think we've got a good chance of a win, but away from home you can never take anything for granted.

This to me is the must win game and then hopefully kick on from it. Leicester and the derby where to close to Rafa coming to change but now he knows what the main players can and can't do.

Anyone know which injured player are likely to be back?

Elliot

Janmaat      Mbemba    Lascelles        Anita

Sissoko          Shelvey

Wijnaldum                SDJ                  Townsend

Mitrovic

That's what I'd like to see. Haidara/Dummett in for Anita if fit.

Think we might see the same front six as yesterday though, maybe SDJ gets a start. Afraid he'll persist with the same wingers on the wrong side craic though, unfortunately.