The disabled woman chronicles

She broke the rules, deserves it tbh. How did it ruin her year, I thought she got it taken off her?

Are you serious??  Hardly the crime of the century and he was chaperoning her grandaughters

She broke the rules, deserves it tbh. How did it ruin her year, I thought she got it taken off her?

Bit harsh like. If he only used it once to look after the kids then where's the harm?

Well she knew the rules and still went against them no sympathy :)

Bit harsh like. If he only used it once to look after the kids then where's the harm?

Well she knew the rules and still went against them no sympathy :)

Fuck the rules.  :aww:

Guest Roger Kint

The comments on the second articles FB page are brilliant. Its like HF & Brett shouting down anyone with sense all over again :lol:

Mike Ashley faces a financial backlash from disengaged Magpie fans as dozens of supporters turn in their season tickets in protest.

A disastrous derby day defeat, the sale of Yohan Cabaye and the departure of director of football Joe Kinnear has sparked an angry reaction from Tyneside supporters.

And now scores of fans have contacted the Chronicle to say they are terminating their affiliation with the club as they vent their frustration.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/mike-ashley-facing-financial-backlash-6678113

Why would the departure of Jo Kinnear spark an angry reaction from supporters? Even when they get it right they get it wrong the dozy bastards.

Guest reefatoon

Christ, we have all handed our ticket out to a friend/family member one time or another. Why should a disabled person be different?  Did she have to find another disabled person for it to be ok?  It's so petty and small time it's crackers.

Christ, we have all handed our ticket out to a friend/family member one time or another. Why should a disabled person be different?  Did she have to find another disabled person for it to be ok?  It's so petty and small time it's crackers.

She's deprived Mike Ashley of several pounds. She can fuck right off.

Surprised they haven't blamed her for us not replacing Cabaye tbh.

exactly, my disabled next door neighbour asked me a while ago if I knew anyone who would want his ticket for the Norwich game because his son couldn't make it and he didn't feel comfortable going with anyone else as he's pretty self-conscious about his disability, ridiculous to think that that alone could of seen him have his season ticket taken off him.  I mean, me dad can't make a couple of games every season, yet there's never been a problem with other people using his season ticket, don't see why a disabled fan should be more harshly treated. 

Guest Roger Kint

exactly, my disabled next door neighbour asked me a while ago if I knew anyone who would want his ticket for the Norwich game because his son couldn't make it and he didn't feel comfortable going with anyone else as he's pretty self-conscious about his disability, ridiculous to think that that alone could of seen him have his season ticket taken off him.  I mean, me dad can't make a couple of games every season, yet there's never been a problem with other people using his season ticket, don't see why a disabled fan should be more harshly treated. 

What if an adult uses a child ticket?

That, I could understand the club taking action against, if it was being used by an adult on a regular basis and therefore costing the club money, but an adult not allowed to use another adult's season ticket on one occasion is just farcical.

Guest Roger Kint

That, I could understand the club taking action against, if it was being used by an adult on a regular basis and therefore costing the club money, but an adult not allowed to use another adult's season ticket on one occasion is just farcical.

But a disabled ticket is presumably a lot less than a regular one isnt it?