Robson, Hoddle, Keegan...

Guest 3-1 NYD

Guest 3-1 NYD

We need one of these even if its in the short term. The actions of Ashley & Mort have destabilsed  us massively, even if the intention was honourable. However you leant, Redknapps not 'aving it and we need stability till the end of the season to avoid the freefall. Therefore an-ex England manager (Redheads excluded) needs to take over until the end of the season to sure things up.

At least they know the basics eh lads?

Guest Knightrider

I'd take KK as caretaker, in fact I'd take him ahead of Hughes, Redknapp et al long term. Not ideal though. God knows where we go from here. I think whoever does come in outside of a Shearer or a KK unless they are absolute first rate quality, will struggle here to achieve not only what the fans want but the owner too.

I'd take KK as caretaker, in fact I'd take him ahead of Hughes, Redknapp et al long term. Not ideal though. God knows where we go from here. I think whoever does come in outside of a Shearer or a KK unless they are absolute first rate quality, will struggle here to achieve not only what the fans want but the owner too.

Irrelevant considering he would never accept the role.

Guest LucaAltieri

If it was just a deal until the end of the season I'd take Hoddle. Always liked him. When he gets invited to give his opinion he's about the only decent pundit on TV. Wherever he's managed he's had about a 40% win record. However, he's the last era of manager. He's not the man to take the club forward. Guide us to mid-table security for a few months; sure. But nothing more.

As for Keegan; I thought he didn't even watch football anymore, nevermind have any intentions of managing.

Irrelevant considering he would never accept the role.

true so people should just stop mentioning him cos it aint going to happen

Guest 3-1 NYD

No.

So who? Alan 'inexperienced' Shearer?

Everyone can spout who they want as manager but it doesn't matter because Ashley has other ideas.

No.

So who? Alan 'inexperienced' Shearer?

Everyone can spout who they want as manager but it doesn't matter because Ashley has other ideas.

So why don't the fat yid pipe up, instead of Kelmsley doing his bidding?

Where's the evidence that him (& Mort) have a clue what their doing?

keegan wouldnt come back (unless there was a miracle) bobby couldnt come back even if he wanted, hoddle no

ashley and mort made a quick decision... if they hadnt have sacked him then, you would have been asking to sack him now....

theyve done the right thing im sure of it now, more than ive ever been

Guest LucaAltieri

keegan wouldnt come back (unless there was a miracle) bobby couldnt come back even if he wanted, hoddle no

ashley and mort made a quick decision... if they hadnt have sacked him then, you would have been asking to sack him now....

theyve done the right thing im sure of it now, more than ive ever been

Just out of curiosity; why not Hoddle?

Just had a text saying Keegan is at St James's now - anyone confirm?

yes i can confirm you've just had a text saying keegan was at St James's now.

Source?

Well I heard the press are all over St James's and he's there now...

Well you have similar sources to those SSN use - a.k.a absolute bull

That's why I asked if anyone could confirm.