Spineless Shearer...

Guest 3-1 NYD

Guest 3-1 NYD

been watching MOTD since Shearer became a 'pundit'. He's yet to offer any congratulations to Craig Bellamy or Keith Gillsepie for their decent displays this season. I wonder why?

Guest 3-1 NYD

lol, what did he say about Martins tonight then? (didn't watch it)... laying on more criticism?  :lol:

Banged on about Martins getting more confident by the week (prompted by Lineacre) which isn't rocket science but neglected to mention any contribution that the Hunchback provided to the dippers victoty @ Charlton or the Drowned Rats imput in seeing Sheff U punching above their weight so far this season.

What a wanker.

Guest 3-1 NYD

he "should " be honest about bellamy......."shit until the last couple of games" and about gillespie,"looks better with a traffic cone on his head"

Quality son.

Guest 3-1 NYD

what a T***.  why he should bend over on his knees and start sucking the two of them off right away.

:roll:

Of course not but credit where credits due eh?

That he chooses not to praise them says more about him don't you think?

what a T***.  why he should bend over on his knees and start sucking the two of them off right away.

:roll:

Of course not but credit where credits due eh?

That he chooses not to praise them says more about him don't you think?

No.  I didn't hear him praise any Liverpool or Sheff Utd players tbh.

been watching MOTD since Shearer became a 'pundit'. He's yet to offer any congratulations to Craig Bellamy or Keith Gillsepie for their decent displays this season. I wonder why?

God forbid he should praise anyone other than our ex-players who he had a problem with.

Clutching at straws now.

Why are people whinging like little girls over what he says?

Also.....how the F*** is he "spineless"? He's giving his opinion.

for fucks sake... :roll:

:lol:

Pity you don't post that when people call for Fred's head because he's spouted some shite.

The bit I'm worried about is the idea he may ever manage Newcastle.

It's worrying that he doesn't have what it takes within his character to give some deserved credit to players he's previously fallen out with. That's all that's being said here really. Fundamentally, I don't give a shite what it is he actually does say.

troouble is if he was hoenst about Bellamy he'd never be on TV again

"A nasty violent little welsh shit who attacks anything in sight (including lasses) with such a big chip on his shoulder he is only 2 ft tall - and he never buys a round........... "

Guest nufcandy

not arsed about what he says to be honest like

i just dont understand how he sits there everyweek and the rest always mention how hes lost all his pace....i wouldve lamped them by now like