Control

Guest Grimbo

Watching todays game reinforced something I have been thinking for the last few games...

We have very few players who are able to trap and control a ball!

Just watch - on most occasions when a Newcastle player receives a ball at pace - it will bounce two yards off them.

They will then either lose posession or at least lose the advantage they would have had if they had controlled it.

Guest northwestmag1892

Shola had the first touch of a rapist today like.

blueconfused.gif

Tw@t

Touched a nerve?

No.  :roll:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Watching todays game reinforced something I have been thinking for the last few games...

Just watch - on most occasions when a Newcastle player receives a ball at pace - it will bounce two yards off them.

They will then either lose posession or at least lose the advantage they would have had if they had controlled it.

*Newcastle have shit players shocker*

The players are the combined fruits of FF, Souness and Roeders footballing knowledge. What did you expect?

The players are the combined fruits of FF, Souness and Roeders footballing knowledge. What did you expect?

I expect our players to be able to trap a ball at least as good as players from other clubs!

The fact they can't may well be the fault of Roeder and Souness - these weaknesses should be addressed in day to day training.

Guest puretoon

I've never deemed Shola a striker let alone a footballer. He's been crap from the very start, but when you get stupid managers saying they love shola you know what to expect.

From the very start when I read that GR loves Shola I thought 'Oh no'....why, just what hold has the gormless, totally useless cretin got on this club????  a dicky hip-don't make me laugh! a dicky bloody brain more like.

GR constantly playing Shola will be the death knell of this club.

Ya bugger, they even let Chopra go without giving him any chances what so ever-and he's still scoring goals for fun!

I've never deemed Shola a striker let alone a footballer. He's been crap from the very start, but when you get stupid managers saying they love shola you know what to expect.

From the very start when I read that GR loves Shola I thought 'Oh no'....why, just what hold has the gormless, totally useless cretin got on this club????  a dicky hip-don't make me laugh! a dicky bloody brain more like.

GR constantly playing Shola will be the death knell of this club.

Ya bugger, they even let Chopra go without giving him any chances what so ever-and he's still scoring goals for fun!

Yeah scoring goals in the championship where as Ameobi has been scoring consistantly under Roeder over a lot longer period at a higher level.

I  have never claimed Shola to be top class or even good but some people need to get their head out of their arses and realise the grass isnt greener on every other side!

Won't be long till we have "that John Stead scored today, better than Shola" oh no we had that last summer  :lol:

just what hold has the gormless, totally useless cretin got on this club????

The fact that - if he ever makes it big - we sell him and its all profit!

Bring back Robert tbh. ;)

Yeppers..shit players for a shite regime.