Leicester City owner amongst 5 killed in helicopter crash at King Power stadium

Guest pricedoutoftoon

Rotor fail wouldn’t lead to exploding in the air, so one of the reports is incorrect.

Hopefully it was the rotor failure as there’s a small chance of survivors, the other report would mean surely none had any chance of surviving.

Exploded in the air? Helicopters don’t just explode in the air. If that’s what happened, then we’re talking pre-meditated.

Looks like it's lost control then smashed in and ended up on it's side.  Doors looked closed, so likely not good news, irrespective of the fire.

Horrible stuff.  I think if there were survivors, there'd have been news by now.

Nah man, that’s the helicopter on its side. Do they have doors on both sides? Imagine surviving that impact and then not being able to escape.

Feel quite sick having joked about hoping that would happen to Ashley.

You should never feel sick about wishing this on Ashley lets be honest all of our Christmas's  would have come at once if the fat cunt was a victim of something like this

In this thread? Now? Really?

Nah man, that’s the helicopter on its side. Do they have doors on both sides? Imagine surviving that impact and then not being able to escape.

You should never feel sick about wishing this on Ashley lets be honest all of our Christmas's  would have come at once if the fat cunt was a victim of something like this

Are there really people like this? Fucking hell man I hate him but I’m done with people in general if fucktards like this are for real.

O0 Sadly once i saw the news i knew i'd see people saying this

You should never feel sick about wishing this on Ashley lets be honest all of our Christmas's  would have come at once if the fat c*** was a victim of something like this

Mate if you’d feel good about something like that then there’s something wrong with you.

Are there really people like this? Fucking hell man I hate him but I’m done with people in general if fucktards like this are for real.

Oh so now youd be concerned about someones well being after being in an accident that you absolutely despised and had no attachment to you or your family??

Its like people being concerned and shedding a tear when Thatcher died

Give over man

Oh so now youd be concerned about someones well being after being in an accident that you absolutely despised and had no attachment to you or your family??

Give over man

I don't disagree with you but can we leave it out of this thread entirely please?

Can understand how people feel about Ashley but this isn't the thread to talk about him.

:thup: Couldn't give a fuck the opinion on Ashley. It's just not the time or place to be turning the topic on to him FFS. But then, I'm unsurprised as to who it is doing so.

Can understand how people feel about Ashley but this isn't the thread to talk about him.

agreed, I'm thinking about this now and I totally dont want Ashley to go this way

This is real. The death of real people who love and are loved with all the quirks, frailties and inadequacies that come with humanity in all our variation. Venting your spleen on tinterweb is one thing. After becoming aware of the sudden death of people, at their core, more like you and your loved ones than they are different to you and your loved ones (same is true for Ashley or anyone else you/we think we hate) is not the time for statements like that. Unless of course it’s not keyboard hot air and you’re a psychopath then feel free to ignore.

Give over man

I don't disagree with you but can we leave it out of this thread entirely please?

Agreed I was only stating consensus and agree its not thread to do so