Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Amazing that HTT[/member] nit that long ago was saying that mackems hate us so much and are so bitter that the local waste company charges his company more because they are Tyneside based and that as a result he either has to charge clients in Sunderland more, or turn down the work.

Now he’s wishing them well because a few of them at the academy are decent fellas.

What a wierd stick to beat him with.

His bairns there, he likes it and wants them to do well.  Nowt to do with anything else really.

Not bashing him, just that he seems to usually have strong opinions, and has very strong opinions on Sunderland and mackems. I’m just amazed it’s changed so much.

I think their is difference between praising their academy, and wanting their first team to just plummet.

His bairns there, he likes it and wants them to do well.  Nowt to do with anything else really.

Not bashing him, just that he seems to usually have strong opinions, and has very strong opinions on Sunderland and mackems. I’m just amazed it’s changed so much.

I think their is difference between praising their academy, and wanting their first team to just plummet.

So why bring the company outside of football thing into the discussion you gimp?

I’m assuming you don’t have kids?

So why bring the company outside of football thing into the discussion you gimp?

I’m assuming you don’t have kids?

Eh?

I’m pointing out that he’s changed his attitude massively. I’m not skating him or anything.

I know that he wants his son to do well, of course he does. I’m just saying that it’s changed his attitude massively, and that he’s gone from feeling like he’s been mistreat by mackems in his business life, to wishing them well because of a few of them doing good jobs which as result his son should be able to benefit off.

lack of self awareness over on RTG is at times staggering...

Does anyone else follow that “football away days” page on Facebook or Instagram?

It’s a load of shite like but for some reason I do. They basically show a picture of an away end and say how many were there for example this morning they’ve a picture of Newcastles end last night stating ‘1779 Newcastle fans at Oxford tonight’

It’s the shite that comes after it that annoys me, I know we’ve all seen it but what possesses other grown men to comment on how fantastic it is? “Incredible fans blah blah”

It’s decent enough support no question but the fat bastards are all over it awarding themselves more “incredible fans” awards than you can shake a stick at

Does anyone else follow that “football away days” page on Facebook or Instagram?

It’s a load of shite like but for some reason I do. They basically show a picture of an away end and say how many were there for example this morning they’ve a picture of Newcastles end last night stating ‘1779 Newcastle fans at Oxford tonight’

It’s the shite that comes after it that annoys me, I know we’ve all seen it but what possesses other grown men to comment on how fantastic it is? “Incredible fans blah blah”

It’s decent enough support no question but the fat bastards are all over it awarding themselves more “incredible fans” awards than you can shake a stick at

Luckily for them they never did that....  phew!

Totally agree. The lack of self-awareness with them is on another level. They had a thread "our fans" after every one of their games for years and years. No idea if it still happens as I rarely read rtg anymore as its total eye aids.