The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Mr Blobby's in the news:

I hope this is true. I really hope it's true. He was awful. Just full of 'banter' and nowt else. I want to be on the training pitch to see Cech's reaction.

Guest neesy111

Mr Blobby's in the news:

I hope this is true. I really hope it's true. He was awful. Just full of 'banter' and nowt else. I want to be on the training pitch to see Cech's reaction.

What about his coaching?

• 2 weeks later...

Cathro seems to have had a decent transfer window this time. Berra will probably be one of the better SPFL centre-backs and Lafferty should be very good for that level. Hope the Hearts fans get off his back and give him a chance now he's had a chance to put his own stamp on the team.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Hearts knocked out of the scottish league cup already.  Cathro's only won 8 of his 30 games in charge.

That penalty shoot-out at the end was hilarious. Fans were on his back, drew 2-2 so they already couldn't qualify, then they had to play a meaningless penalty shootout for a bonus point which they also lost. :lol:

Sad as they're my second team but was funny.

Guest neesy111

Reality catching up with someone constantly living in wonderment. He's not terrible, he knows his stuff, but lacks the wisdom to back it up.

Think he should had stayed in coaching for longer?