Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Guest Howaythetoon

I mean that despite his goals, he misses a lot and clearly isn’t a natural finisher. If he was, well... he’s become a very very good player under Pep though and I didn’t realise he had that many goals.

I struggle to respect this Man City team to be honest. It's nothing but sheer cash that has made them what they are...

Truly memorable teams are ones that have been developed from next to nothing. Memorable players, aye, maybe, but the Leicester team is a more memorable team, simply because it was more than the sum of it's parts.

I struggle to respect this Man City team to be honest. It's nothing but sheer cash that has made them what they are...

Truly memorable teams are ones that have been developed from next to nothing. Memorable players, aye, maybe, but the Leicester team is a more memorable team, simply because it was more than the sum of it's parts.

The way City have done it is the only way a club like us are ever going to be regular title challengers unfortunately.

The way City have done it is the only way a club like us are ever going to be regular title challengers unfortunately.

Now they are, aye. Until the English game implodes, at least.

There again, Leicester did it...

I can respect the team easy enough. They are very good and exciting to watch. What I cantcrespect is their fan base which has been historically poor and they now go on as if they've earned their good fortune with such a lack of humility or historical perspective which even Chelsea have.

I can respect the team easy enough. They are very good and exciting to watch. What I cantcrespect is their fan base which has been historically poor and they now go on as if they've earned their good fortune with such a lack of humility or historical perspective which even Chelsea have.

They're fans are uber-cunts like. Manchester Mackems. Mind you, if we were humping people week in week out as a result of massive player expenditure I'd probably be a self-righteous arrogant twat too.

One of my best mates is a Man City fan, from a family who have a history of being ST holders at Maine Road. Knows they were nowt prior to takeover, and he doesn't really care. They're slapping teams left, right and centre so why should he? I'd love it if it happened to us. Only difference is we've a history of being in the top 6 in the PL.

We are a club like you. It’s not the only way, just the easiest way.

I can't bring myself to enjoy this team's quality of football, purely on account of the smug, 21yr old trophy supporter I know (with his sense of entitlement, and lack of humility). Apart from highlights, I haven't watched them since very early in the season.

In his defence, when he was about 12 they were signing Robinho and starting an adventure.

Nah, he wasn't around to watch Hughes out of his depth either. Developed a close relationship with football, and jumped aboard the Man City bus, when Fifa Online exploded a couple of years back, on the latest next-gen game consoles. Has something to do with unlocking dem gold pack players, from the one team. Funnily enough his little brother has adopted Chelsea as his team, to provide some healthy competition in the house. They even have heated arguments over who will come out on top during the transfer windows. It's like watching a competition unfold before your very eyes, or an arms-race featuring a pair of duelling trophy hunter supporters.

I can't bring myself to enjoy this team's quality of football, purely on account of the smug, 21yr old trophy supporter I know (with his sense of entitlement, and lack of humility). Apart from highlights, I haven't watched them since very early in the season.

In my day, all these glory-hunting cunts were Liverpool fans. Quite a few of them I knew suddenly became massive NUFC fans, when we were in our pomp under Keegan, and the Scousers were on the wane......unfortunately for them, some people never forget these things!