Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United

samptime29

If we had lost all of our games 4-0  it would be a fair reflection of how we've played, probably the game at West Ham the only exception

Was trying to remember which games we actually played well in this season and deserve to win and I only came up with West Ham, Bournemouth and arguably Spurs.

imo we looked fine in the first half. Second was poor and Lazaro failed for their 1st and 2nd.

Fernandez should never have passed his man on for the first, of ASM had skinned his man and set up a striker on a plate like the second I doubt we’d be questioning the defending. Second was worse than the first but that was just class from Saka imo.

Video on twitter of some guy having a go at the players on the train, specifically Danny Rose. Some of our fans are thick as f***.

Will double down on the thick as fuck point by reading the comments. Fans already looking for player scapegoats, similar to what Kaka was talking about in another thread. It’s pathetic and embarrassing.

Fuck me. We'd be in stitches if that was a Sunderland fan. So fucking embarrassing to be associated with these charv wankers.