Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

Assuming some had spent points, I'm finally getting a green arrow :)

It's weird though because we still get a transfer for next weekend's inaction. Will we get a humongous GW38, or will they create extra ones at the end?

• 2 months later...

Unlimited free transfers til the next GW.  Nee idea where to start but want a few Arsenal/Man City/Villa/Sheff Utd as they have a double GW.

Will the FA Cup have an impact on gameweeks?

Seem cheated with this unlimited transfers stuff - had all my chips still to play in anticipation of 3/4 double gameweeks pre lockdown

Unlimited free transfers til the next GW.  Nee idea where to start but want a few Arsenal/Man City/Villa/Sheff Utd as they have a double GW.

Seem cheated with this unlimited transfers stuff - had all my chips still to play in anticipation of 3/4 double gameweeks pre lockdown

Good question, not sure tbh though mate. 

I saw a few people on the sub reddit complaining of the same thing and seemed to be implying the first week was now the only double GW, but I'm not 100%.

Good question, not sure tbh though mate. 

I saw a few people on the sub reddit complaining of the same thing and seemed to be implying the first week was now the only double GW, but I'm not 100%.

It basically gives those who used their wildcard another free wildcard which isn’t right

The only midweeks free from PL action immediately follow the FA Cup, so the games in hand will probably be played later in that same Gameweek.

And yeah, I'm not a fan of the unlimited transfers either.

Bench Boost this week - it'll hurt to be without Salah but there wasn't a good way to get him, De Bruyne, Aguero and Aubameyang in.

Nyland - Leno

Alexander Arnold - Lundstram - Egan - Lascelles - A Smith

De Bruyne - Mahrez - Grealish - Sarr - D Luiz

Aguero © - Aubameyang - Jimenez