Kenedy

Scottish Mag

His pitch time will be restricted from now until the end of the season now Almirante is here. It’ll be Atau off the bench

Are these the Chinese knock-off toy versions of our players that you buy down the market?

Not sure what he's playing at. One of the biggest drops in form I've ever seen from any player anywhere. Horrendous decisions in his shit little cameo today. I don't give a fuck if you're a fancy Brazilian with tricks. Just fucking play football man! Not every  possession has to turn into a showboat session. Cunt.

That wasted cross-field pass :facepalm:

Agreed. I thought Barreca made some good overlapping runs when he came on and just got ignored by Kenedy something like 3 times, only to give away possession carelessly. No idea what's going on with him but he needs to sort himself out.

Not sure what he's playing at. One of the biggest drops in form I've ever seen from any player anywhere. Horrendous decisions in his shit little cameo today. I don't give a fuck if you're a fancy Brazilian with tricks. Just fucking play football man! Not every  possession has to turn into a showboat session. Cunt.

That wasted cross-field pass :facepalm:

Agreed. I thought Barreca made some good overlapping runs when he came on and just got ignored by Kenedy something like 3 times, only to give away possession carelessly. No idea what's going on with him but he needs to sort himself out.

Nah, just needs to fuck off if he’s not gonna try.

I mean, we can't unregister him, but I imagine we could tell him to just not turn up here anymore. But why would we do that? Makes more sense to just not start him incase we do end up needing him. If we don't, great, and we can just part ways at the end of the season with no hassle.

All part of the masterplan. We will sign him for peanuts in the summer.

Hope he can turn it around and show some of the quality he intermittently showed last year. If we can get Almiron, Kennedy and Shelvey back and on form that would be huge.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

He's not been great since he came to England, really. Broke onto the scene at fluminense as a young'un, had one full season in the Brazilian top flight as an eighteen year old which showed amazing potential and then joined Chelsea. Since joining Chelsea his form has been generally poor, going well beyond a traditional settling in period. His time on loan with us last season is the exception in that he actually played well for a couple of months. The performances we're seeing this season are following the general trend of his overall time in England. It's so disappointing because he should have had momentum from last season. Unfortunately that form seems to have been an aberration and we're now seeing the 'real' kenedy

A lot of it comes down to mentality for me, last season it was all coming off for him, he was confident and playing really well. Even his first game of the season against Spurs he was fucking class, putting in some moves HBA would have been proud of, however it didn't come to anything and from then on he's been shit.

A lot of it comes down to mentality for me, last season it was all coming off for him, he was confident and playing really well. Even his first game of the season against Spurs he was fucking class, putting in some moves HBA would have been proud off, however it didn't come to anything and from then on he's been shit.

me missed a really big easy chance against spurs and that might have dented his confidence. he has been woeful recently

A lot of it comes down to mentality for me, last season it was all coming off for him, he was confident and playing really well. Even his first game of the season against Spurs he was fucking class, putting in some moves HBA would have been proud of, however it didn't come to anything and from then on he's been shit.

:thup: