C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

• 4 weeks later...

I was meant to make my debut against Liverpool in May 2014,” Aarons explains. “The day before, the manager told me I was playing. I rang my mum. I was calling my friends and saying, ‘You’ll never believe it, I’m making my debut. I’m playing against Gerrard, Sturridge and Suarez.’ I was buzzing.

“But then I wasn’t even on the bench. When I was younger, I used to get so angry at things like that. I remember thinking, ‘He’s lied to me.’ (Then-coach) Steve Stone came up to me and said, ‘Don’t show the manager you’re sulking. You’ll get your chance, just not today.'”

• 4 weeks later...

I would imagine his first training session would be something like a speech from Swiss Tony.

Right lads playing football is like making love to a beautiful woman : Get your kit on, take control of the event, get your tackle in hard and smash her for 90 minutes.

Guest chicken little

Didn't their fans racially abuse our players during a pre-season game while Pards was here?

i was at that match and whilst i don't remember noticing any racial abuse, i did fuck off about five minutes into the second half because it was hands down the shittest game of football i've ever been to, and all my mates (only of them a nufc fan) had already fucked off to the pub.

for what it's worth the match report on .com mentions rumours of racial abuse, but reaches the same conclusion as me. from what i know about ado, i absolutely would not be surprised if it was true, like.