Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you all dislike Graeme Souness too?  :yeah:

Oh God...what a w*ncker.

Filled Benfica with old useless british players that couldn't kick a ball to save their lives.

Names like Michael Thomas, Dean Saunders, Mark Pembridge and several others will live forever in our worst nightmares.

:lol:

cool. now i think u should rest sissoko, cisse and cabaye, since we shouldn't play with lima, maxi and cardozo (maybe one central defender too)  :aww:

As already said, we will have no Colocinni, no Ben Arfa, and no Krul. All key players for us.

Anybody booked yet?

Think I've got itinerary sorted, just need to book it all.

Got it all sorted, booking it tonight when I get in from work. My mate went and sorted it 10 minutes after the draw so now got to copy his plans to avoid being on me own!

Ah, yeah.  They hardly ever give the stadium its full name, which is:

The Stadium of Light from the Miners' Lamps (or from the first thing they saw when exiting) from the Pit that was once close, but is no more and so it is a tribute name...

... and has nothing to do with that stadium in Portugal, no sir.

:spit:

:lol: :lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

Yeah, the mackems' stadium name was given in reference to the old mine below where it stands; I recall Bob 'Merry' stating it at the time.  Monkwearmouth pit, I believe.  However, that does not excuse the tramps from using a name already being used by one of Europe's biggest clubs.

Anybody booked yet?

Got it all sorted, booking it tonight when I get in from work. My mate went and sorted it 10 minutes after the draw so now got to copy his plans to avoid being on me own!

Fancy sharing your plans?  Im not sure whether to fly to Faro or go direct to Lisbon from London.

Anybody booked yet?

Fancy sharing your plans?  Im not sure whether to fly to Faro or go direct to Lisbon from London.

Please don't take me wrong but that's the most weird signature I have ever seen.

Are you masochistic or something like that?

Why on Earth would someone like to be remembered all the time that he's married?  :o

Guest rdr10

Anybody booked yet?

It's all a matter of money! If you have it just go to Lisbon :p

Yeah, the mackems' stadium name was given in reference to the old mine below where it stands; I recall Bob 'Merry' stating it at the time.  Monkwearmouth pit, I believe.  However, that does not excuse the tramps from using a name already being used by one of Europe's biggest clubs.

What a load of sh*te, thats the kind of tenuous bollocks I'd expect from them tbh.

Well ive just wrapped up the least productive afternoon ever, i've done zero work, looking at flights, accomodation, the forums, booking time off, i'm absolutely buzzing. Its so distracting i've not even had time to digest the awful news about Hatem Ben Fica.

Guest Slippery Sam

What a load of sh*te, thats the kind of tenuous bollocks I'd expect from them tbh.

Not sure if you mean my explanation is 'a load of shite' or their excuse for using the name is.  Whatever....that is what they claim the name is for.

Guest Slippery Sam

Yeah, the mackems' stadium name was given in reference to the old mine below where it stands;

If ever there were a place for a sinkhole to open...

I have always had that thought (preferably when there's no one there). 

Just a short digress:  A sinkhole from an old pit opened up right at the centre circle of the football pitch at Steven Taylor's high school (Monkseaton High) around 15(?) years ago. Apologies for going off at a tangent in this thread.

Guest rdr10

Sorry for the youtube video. Didn't know about that  O0

The questions when you signed up... :lol:

Oh those questions! Ofc I knew the number 9 (even knowing that my Newcastle jersey is from Gary Speed), the 100 days ban was easy to, the yes or no question was piece of cake but then how many days for posting videos and illegal stuff, omg I looked all over the forum and nothing.. :X

I think you guys should put the answer in youtube  ;D