Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Terrible move for Eriksen best chance of winning a cup is the Copa Italia. Total waste of the prime years of his career. Never like him. Seems so smug remember when he was being interviewed following the CL semi final in Ajax and he was like “yeah it’s emotional - espcailly for me BECAUSE I USED TO PLAY HERE”. Ok jesus. It’s not always about you. Creepy little bastard. My point - loyalty in football has been dead. No need trying to play the nice guy. You’re a mercenary just like everyone else.

He had this like forced reminnnaissance (sp) that really struck a cord with me. 

Inter are literally two points off the top of Serie A and have a very good team. In what world is it a terrible move

The football they play, the margins with Juve are too hight. They’re punching above their weight as it is. Eriksen is lowering himself to a weaker league. Would have had more respect if he went to Real to form the next verson of Real’s super team.

Terrible move for Eriksen best chance of winning a cup is the Copa Italia. Total waste of the prime years of his career. Never like him. Seems so smug remember when he was being interviewed following the CL semi final in Ajax and he was like “yeah it’s emotional - espcailly for me BECAUSE I USED TO PLAY HERE”. Ok jesus. It’s not always about you. Creepy little bastard. My point - loyalty in football has been dead. No need trying to play the nice guy. You’re a mercenary just like everyone else.

:lol::lol:

Inter are literally two points off the top of Serie A and have a very good team. In what world is it a terrible move

The football they play, the margins with Juve are too hight. They’re punching above their weight as it is. Eriksen is losering himself to a weaker league. Would have had more respect if he went to Real to form the next verson of Real’s super team.

He's not good enough for Real anymore, they don't want him. Inter have a very good team and a creative midfielder is probably what they're lacking

Go back and watch the celebrations. No one’s particularly close with him. It’s him touching everyone, no one goes over to him. He’s a dweeb.

The football they play, the margins with Juve are too hight. They’re punching above their weight as it is. Eriksen is losering himself to a weaker league. Would have had more respect if he went to Real to form the next verson of Real’s super team.

He's not good enough for Real anymore, they don't want him. Inter have a very good team and a creative midfielder is probably what they're lacking

Even a CL less Man Utd would be a better option if Levy is willing to sell within the country.

Go back and watch the celebrations. No one’s particularly close with him. It’s him touching everyone, no one goes over to him. He’s a dweeb.

I actually do also dislike him, along with most other Danish footballers :lol:

Even a CL less Man Utd would be a better option if Levy is willing to sell within the country.

How are Man Utd a better option ffs :lol: do you watch Serie A? It's not the Maltese second division, it's a very good league

How are Man Utd a better option ffs :lol: do you watch Serie A? It's not the Maltese second division, it's a very good league

I do. Well I try. I find it very slow. He could do really well there but I think he’s got the quality to win a Champions League trophy but I don’t think it’ll happen there.

Bayern would be a good option if he’s thinking abroad.

Inter have a history of mental swap deals too, exchanging Pirlo, Seedorf, Roberto Carlos and Cannavaro for Guly, Coco, Zamorano and Carini over the years.

Can't believe they got Eto'o and money for Zlatan though, that was unbelievable.

Aren’t Inter bascailly a stopping stone club. They’re weird desion makes too. Naaingolan, loaning out Perisic. Those are quality players.

Nainggolan wanted to go to Cagliari because his wife was ill and she's from there. Perisic is a winger and Conte plays 352

Understandable tbf seen as he's been Ireland's daddy in the last few years

:lol: christ

Itch your face, dude. You'll like it.

Understandable tbf seen as he's been Ireland's daddy in the last few years

Not really. He had one good game against us when MON took off our entire midfield

Is he touching his own face though?