Die Bundesliga

Paully

I reckon Bayern will win Champs League if it starts up again.

They look tremendous at min. Muller is zesty as fuck.

I have some cash in them, fingers crossed.

Where are their weaknesses atm? I can't see many.

Scoring goals, creating a lot, defence looks strong. They have options on the bench, they are up and running now - obviously fit.

I reckon Bayern will win Champs League if it starts up again.

They look tremendous at min. Muller is zesty as fuck.

I have some cash in them, fingers crossed.

Where are their weaknesses atm? I can't see many.

Scoring goals, creating a lot, defence looks strong. They have options on the bench, they are up and running now - obviously fit.

What impresses me so much - from what I've seen anyway - is how flexible their squad is. Long list of players who can play really effectively in multiple positions, must make it hard to put together some sort of tactical plan against them.

Caught some rugby in Australia this morning. They're piping crowd sounds into the stadium. It doesn't sound too bad actually. Would be okay for them doing that when the PL returns.

It's subtle - sounds like what the crowd would be if the stadium was 75% empty, so it works in a weird way.

I think if they dialed it up to try and re-create a pack to the rafters atmosphere it would be distracting and cringe though.

VAR and the referee got lucky there with that being offside.

I don’t think his hand moved towards the ball, rather the ball moved up to where his had moved too. I wouldn’t have given it, but could see why someone would.