Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

What a shit kit, where's the randomly coloured piping?  Where's the white gap for the sponsor to go in?  How come the cuffs are the same colour all the way around?  Why are the stripes all the same size and shape, where are the spikes and haphazard triangles?  Is there even the club name on the back of the collar?  How will I know which team I support?

What a shit kit, where's the randomly coloured piping?  Where's the white gap for the sponsor to go in?  How come the cuffs are the same colour all the way around?  Why are the stripes all the same size and shape, where are the spikes and haphazard triangles?  Is there even the club name on the back of the collar?  How will I know which team I support?

Cheeky bastards have gone and put it on the inside haven't they?

That Sporting kit is so smart. :lol: Really don't understand how we've ended up with such a mess of a shirt both years running. I know I know "so long as it's black and white I don't care" yada yada yada. But I like the team to look smart.

Are they still the bluebirds? Are nicknames even an official thing?

Watch this short video of Vincent Tan talking bout the colours and symbol of Cardiff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T7ACCg5mKI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Next time you think bad of Mike Ashley, watch this and thank god you have him.

Seems to make sense.

Bluebird is shit.

Dragon > Bluebird.

Dragon + Bluebird > Dragon.

But ultimately, something about red.

One of my favourite footballing moments is Phil Stamp charging down the wing knocking it past whoever was our LB (Quinn?) and doing him for pace. It was like watching a gazelle on the plains of Africa so free and easy was his stride.

One of my favourite footballing moments is Phil Stamp charging down the wing knocking it past whoever was our LB (Quinn?) and doing him for pace. It was like watching a gazelle on the plains of Africa so free and easy was his stride.

I miss having mainly awful british footballers in the league with the odd superstar/over the hill foreigner knocking about.

I miss having mainly awful british footballers in the league with the odd superstar/over the hill foreigner knocking about.

Boro used to be good value for that.

Steve Vickers - Juninho

Curtis Flemming - Alen Boksic

etc.