Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

The England shirt looks like a German national team shirt, circa Gerd Muller era.

Maybe we've decided that we don't need a root and branch reform of our game to be like Germany, we can just make our shirts look like theirs.

The England shirt looks like a German national team shirt, circa Gerd Muller era.

Maybe we've decided that we don't need a root and branch reform of our game to be like Germany, we can just make our shirts look like theirs.

Designers at Nike put in numerous hours to eventually decide that a plain white shirt and blue collarless crew-neck worked.

Umbro's last few designs absolutely destroyed this one.

what's the colour of the shorts for the England kit? Light or dark blue? Should revert back to the darker ones imo..

love those QPR kits..that away one is nice..the whole lot is nicer than the shut they had this season..kinda represents their team doesn't it?

BKx2B_mCMAAWDgH.jpg:large

I dont get why photographers always use the "apathy" expression. Look happy, or intense...but not "bit down to be here to be honest" :lol:

The shirt itself...meh, standard.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3P2eIk0t46k/UZctEKyv_RI/AAAAAAAAGd4/p2UCG156nps/s700/Arsenal+13+14+Away+Kit.jpg

Damme that's hot.  [i love yellow shirts]

Fantastic shirt that is.

Some other Puma shirts that are smarter than ours...

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/Todosobrecamisetas/Clubes%202013/GOI1.jpg

Makes you angry seeing simple, quality designs like this.

Is that Jack Wilshire in the England ? Never really seen the guy up close, he looks like a spotty little teen, well I guess that what he is, so it shouldn't be a surprise. But probably the last person you want to be modeling your new kit. f***ing hell.

It looks like his waist is wider than his shoulders, bloody hell work on your upper body man, girly looking shoulders.

Who is it then ? Some random girly looking teen ? If it's someone on this forum sorry for the offence, you look great :p

Edit: Aha just clicked on that link, why let that fucking dweeb model your new kit, ffs.