2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I'm worried the fan vote will be 3 absolute rank kits for us to chose from. But then again, I'd imagine if they allowed fans to vote for a home kit - the most basic and simple "classic" would win from the majority of fans?

I'm worried the fan vote will be 3 absolute rank kits for us to chose from. But then again, I'd imagine if they allowed fans to vote for a home kit - the most basic and simple "classic" would win from the majority of fans?

You outline the problem with the first part of your post. Will there be a basic no frills option?

You outline the problem with the first part of your post. Will there be a basic no frills option?

Hopefully! They'd have 1 basic, 1 real modern, and 1 in between? :lol: - Just doesn't seem right for a club as big as ours to have a vote on a home kit. I'm hoping its the away kit. More fun with that one. Just do our home kit basic, simple and get their top designers to do it.

I feel like we are some League 1 or 2 side if we had a vote for our home kit. Little charvs would ruin the thing!

Hopefully! They'd have 1 basic, 1 real modern, and 1 in between? :lol: - Just doesn't seem right for a club as big as ours to have a vote on a home kit. I'm hoping its the away kit. More fun with that one. Just do our home kit basic, simple and get their top designers to do it.

I feel like we are some League 1 or 2 side if we had a vote for our home kit. Little charvs would ruin the thing!

Why shouldn't a bigger club have a say on the shirt?, it's the fans who are going to wear it and the club will have whittled it down to the last few ones they would like.

Most clubs these days when they do the vote restrict it to season ticket holders and members only so that chavs and opposing fans can't hijack the vote.

Considering most fans (as with most people in general) have awful tastes in everything, I'm not optimistic we'd even get one decent choice.

I agree that it should be the away kit that gets voted on. Let the zany fuckers have their day.

Valid point Stifler, just not aware of any major club who has a fan vote. So if every fan vote I've seen has been for lower clubs, and they had multiple shit designs to chose from. I'm just using the evidence I have to say I'd be worried about it - thats all.

Now if they had multiple class options, then fair game that's fantastic. But each of our 3 kits from Puma we've all pretty much hated initially (which is normal too).

DXM - that's my thinking as well man!

Will probably buy a virgin money one for a tenner in the summer, have that for the next 4 years.

:clap: Good man. Feel much the same as you, tbh.

Am I fuck paying good money to become a walking billboard for the morally bankrupt bunch of shitehawks that is Wonga.com :hmm:

These guys will get my money instead: http://www.toffs.com/Newcastle-United/products/694/

Oh man, that's nice:

http://www.toffs.com/Newcastle-Brown-Ale-80-Year-Celebration-Shirt/productinfo/NBA001/