Burnley 1-1 Newcastle United (FT) - post match reaction from page 23

Mike

I just don't understand Pardew and a lot of other managers aswell to be fair. Why the fuck would you go to Burnley and let them have the ball. They are complete fucking shit and Pardew is afraid that if we try to take control of the game that their blistering attack will destroy us on the break. It's such a shit idea that a lot of managers have that just because you are away to a team that they become some kind of world beaters because they are at home. It doesn't matter a fucking jot. It's not like an FA cup tie where you could be playing a non league team on a shit pitch. That pitch was fucking perfect and Pardew instructs them to sit back and hoof it up to a guy that can't control a ball for the whole first half because he is afraid of the amazing creative ability of Dean fucking Marney.

Hope Chelsea beat us 10 nil on Saturday and I fucking hate Chelsea. It doesn't really matter anyway because Pardew will never be sacked. Fucking cowardly cunt

Guest firetotheworks

umaronline: I'll take that. Just watched Cisse's goal on @TimesSport app, brilliant flick from @YGouffran - answered critics right there #NUFC @nufcfans

:spit:

Stop giving this wum cunt the attention he craves. Umar can get fucked too.

I absolutely love your disdain for Umar like. :lol: It's somehow always more than everyone elses, despite everyone hating the prick.

Gouffran is the guy Pardew trusts to not lose him the game directly, but it'll be a long old while before he ever contributes directly to us winning a game.

...waits for Gouffran to tap one in a few seconds later.

Eons pass,and still we wait.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "Absolutely delighted with that - we didn't play in the first half and Burnley had a lot to do with that. We didn't risk enough. We took risks in the second half and were a different class. "It's as good a point we've got all season. The pitch was difficult tonight - it was was slippery and slidy."

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "Absolutely delighted with that - we didn't play in the first half and Burnley had a lot to do with that. We didn't risk enough. We took risks in the second half and were a different class. "It's as good a point we've got all season. The pitch was difficult tonight - it was was slippery and slidy."

Fuck off :kasper:

Burnley have great togetherness and fighting spirit. They make life tricky for teams at Turf Moor and are starting to pick up points, even Man Utd didn't have it their own way there. All in all, a point is a decent result on the road in the Premier League.

:facepalm:

I just saw that, and immediately thought of this place.

Burnley have great togetherness and fighting spirit. They make life tricky for teams at Turf Moor and are starting to pick up points, even Man Utd didn't have it their own way there. All in all, a point is a decent result on the road in the Premier League.

I'll murder you

POTY

I'll murder you

:lol: