Norwich City vs NUFC - 17/8/19 @ 3pm

Kasper

Guest reefatoon

Playing 3 in the middle and not buying an extra player to play there was supreme lunacy.

Completely right. Don’t think the club care what position the players play as long as they can get some profit off them once sold.

I'm sure Williems was signed as he can play in CM and LWB.

Don’t forget midfield, as Bruce did say he wanted him there until he felt sorry for him. Lying fat cunt.

Why do all the Militant Mags, constantly post in the match thread wishing we lose?

"Come on you Canaries." Fuck off man.

This Board has gone to absolute shit.

Because losing is more likely to get rid of Ashley, I'd presume.

Why post on the match thread at all then?

This constant wishing to lose is just grating on me.

I won't spend any money on the Toon, realise we need Ashley out, and clearly Bruce is a poor choice for manager. I get that.

But I can't cheer when Newcastle gets beat or want them to get beat.

Why?

This is not NUFC, this is the afterbirth that should have been disposed of posing as NUFC.

The ONLY way we ever get our club back and the only thing that will make fat twat sell us is for a prolonged stay in either the championship or even better joining the swamp rats in League 1.

Hence...Come on you Canaries...or whoever this fucking abortion of a version of NUFC is playing...every week, every game until MA is gone and the soooopafans wake the fuck up.

Wanting your team to get beat is embarrassing.

It was great fun the last two times we were in the Championship, and Ashley decided to sell.

Deluded.

Personally can't see the problem with dropping a young player after one poor performance in the first game of the season when half the team failed to turn up, shouldn't do his confidence any harm whatsoever. Top man management.

Guest godzilla

Longstaff dropped. That'll learn him.

Think that sums up Bruce. Player interesting Man Utd drooped after 1 game.

Why do all the Militant Mags, constantly post in the match thread wishing we lose?

I won't spend any money on the Toon, realise we need Ashley out, and clearly Bruce is a poor choice for manager. I get that.

Why?

This is not NUFC, this is the afterbirth that should have been disposed of posing as NUFC.

The ONLY way we ever get our club back and the only thing that will make fat twat sell us is for a prolonged stay in either the championship or even better joining the swamp rats in League 1.

Hence...Come on you Canaries...or whoever this fucking abortion of a version of NUFC is playing...every week, every game until MA is gone and the soooopafans wake the fuck up.

It was great fun the last two times we were in the Championship, and Ashley decided to sell.

Deluded.

It’s been explained enough times for you not to need another explanation. Yes, we all understand that if we get relegated and get promoted again, Ashley won’t sell. However, we have no Rafa this time, and the championship is much stronger. 2 or 3 years out of the premiership would make him change his mind. It’s worth the risk.

"Come on you Canaries." f*** off man.

This Board has gone to absolute s***.

Why?

The ONLY way we ever get our club back and the only thing that will make fat t*** sell us is for a prolonged stay in either the championship or even better joining the swamp rats in League 1.

Hence...Come on you Canaries...or whoever this f***ing abortion of a version of NUFC is playing...every week, every game until MA is gone and the soooopafans wake the f*** up.

Deluded.

That's not mine or our club anymore ffs

In your opinion of course.

I feel no embarrassment at all, other than at some of our soopafans.

And as has been said multiple times...a prolonged stay in the CL or even better League 1.

Supporting this regime that laughs in your face as you continue to buy their shit product..Now that's embarrassing!

Sit in silence watching the team, not the regime

"Come on you Canaries." f*** off man.

This Board has gone to absolute s***.

Why?

The ONLY way we ever get our club back and the only thing that will make fat t*** sell us is for a prolonged stay in either the championship or even better joining the swamp rats in League 1.

Hence...Come on you Canaries...or whoever this f***ing abortion of a version of NUFC is playing...every week, every game until MA is gone and the soooopafans wake the f*** up.

Deluded.

How many times ffs, for alot of us it isn't "our team" anymore.

And as has been said multiple times...a prolonged stay in the CL or even better League 1.

Supporting this regime that laughs in your face as you continue to buy their shit product..Now that's embarrassing!

I'm not buying the product. I'm not buying tickets or merch. I support the protest movements, attacking his business interests - at least trying to get him to fuck off.

I understand if supporters feel indifference towards the results. But actively wanting us to lose and little snide comments like "Come on the Canaries" is shite patter. Sad behaviour that achieves nothing.

Supporting this regime that laughs in your face as you continue to buy their s*** product..Now that's embarrassing!

I'm not buying the product. I'm not buying tickets or merch. I support the protest movements, attacking his business interests - at least trying to get him to f*** off.

I understand if supporters feel indifference towards the results. But actively wanting us to lose and little snide comments like "Come on the Canaries" is s**** patter. Sad behaviour that achieves nothing.

People have different opinions, get over yourself man.

I'm not buying the product. I'm not buying tickets or merch. I support the protest movements, attacking his business interests - at least trying to get him to fuck off.

I understand if supporters feel indifference towards the results. But actively wanting us to lose and little snide comments like "Come on the Canaries" is shite patter. Sad behaviour that achieves nothing.

It’s words on a message board. Get over it.

Why?

Deluded.

Deluded is doing absolutely nothing to try to get rid of Ashley. That’s what deluded is. It’s no surprise that people want the team to lose in the hope that relegation and staying relegated will be more likely to make him sell.

What’s deluded and embarrassing is to accept the state of the club it’s in. Which is a glorified advertising hoarding with a football ‘team’ attached to it.