Kevin Mbabu (now playing for VfL Wolfsburg)

TaylorJ_01

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/sZG-VvlErJY/0.jpg

Kevin Mbabu

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1652743982/image.jpg

Milli Vanilli

Daily Fail sticking by it

Meanwhile, Newcastle will strengthen their development squad with the addition of teenager Kevin Mbabu.

The 17-year-old Swiss midfielder will cost around £1m from Servette and has attracted interest from Manchester United and Arsenal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2270853/Wigan-lead-race-sign-Danny-Simpson.html#ixzz2JV8toibU

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We'll fucking ruin him. Look at Vuckic - next big thing to injury prone in 2 years.

It's this sort of positivity that doesn't make me want to rip my eyes out reading this forum at times.

Fucking hell!

Should be signed and loaned back to them IMO. Or loaned out elsewhere. We seem to be having a habit of keeping our younger players away from first team experience atm.

He's only played 27mins for them, loan elsewhere imo, but probably best he just chilled in the reserves for the rest of the season. Next year though.

Mini Vanilli ! Yes ! Thats who I was trying to think of !!!!

Hang on. Haven't you switched the Mili Vanilli pics ? The pair of handsome no-talent mimers ?  ;D

17 yearold wonder kid eh.. another one for our youth system to ruin

Hate to admit it, but true.

They take em in talented and keen and f**k them up royally

Who's supposed to be "responsible" for the youth team ?

Out of interest which youth players have we royally f***ed upped?

There was that wonder kid a few years back, the new rooney or some shit - Aaron Spear, where is he now.

I think players like Tav and Fergie have been handled wrong also and should have been on season long loans a lot sooner.

The one key thing is for Pardew to impress a certain style of play and push it through all the levels and try to produce tactically aware young players that can come in and adapt. There needs to be a clear path to the first team that maybe includes a year on loan in championship / league 1. I just don't believe the talent doesn't exist in this region. It's up to the coaches to develop them

Guest Roger Kint

How did we fuck up Aaron Spear? He wasnt as good as thought(was there personal problems too?) and he left. Hardly our fault ffs :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Or maybe, the kids in our youth team just aren't as good as they get hyped up to be on the Internet.

FM generation, they become good on the game so people assume thats how real life works i guess.