England

Yorkie

Oh my that squad is dire. Pretty good up front but nothing much else apart from Stones, Alli and TAA.

That same dire squad reached the World Cup semi finals last summer and finished top of a Nations League group involving Spain and Croatia. One of the things I like about international football is that you don't need world class players in every position as long as you have a few talented players like Kane and Sterling and a system of playing you can be successful.

Guest firetotheworks

Maddison's not been great, my Fantasy Football can attest to that. :lol: Hudson Odoi being in there's daft though.

Maddison's not been great, my Fantasy Football can attest to that. :lol: Hudson Odoi being in there's daft though.

6 goals, 6 assists in 29 games. Think that's pretty good. Could be the set up. I guess playing 4-3-3, it would be hard to find a place for him. Just feel like he should get experience within the setup so he has something to strive for. I'm perplexed tbh. I don't know how he avoided getting a call up.

Guest firetotheworks

6 goals, 6 assists in 29 games. Think that's pretty good. Could be the set up. I guess playing 4-3-3, it would be hard to find a place for him. Just feel like he should get experience within the setup so he has something to strive for. I'm perplexed tbh. I don't know how he avoided getting a call up.

1 in 5 isn't much to write home about imo, but he's improving and should definitely be ahead of Hudson-Odoi purely based on game time.

Declan Rice comes across as being very thick :lol:

I hated the way he laughed with admiration when he saw a replay of his goal celebration against us on the big screen at the end of the match as he was leaving the pitch - an absolute tit.