Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Really? Why not?

Nothing more than you should never go back really. Nothing on his character or ability.

Plus it’d end up being divisive as fuck as a large % of supporters are thick, often deliberately so. Media will be gasping for him to fail too.

Really? Why not?

Nothing more than you should never go back really. Nothing on his character or ability.

Plus it’d end up being divisive as f*** as a large % of supporters are thick, often deliberately so. Media will be gasping for him to fail too.

But having to watch him manager another English team tho :anguish:

Really? Why not?

Plus it’d end up being divisive as f*** as a large % of supporters are thick, often deliberately so. Media will be gasping for him to fail too.

Aye but if we’ve been taken over and Bruce is jettisoned it’d be nowhere near as bad. Nobody was too fussed, from memory, when KK rocked up with City.

Really? Why not?

Aye but if we’ve been taken over and Bruce is jettisoned it’d be nowhere near as bad. Nobody was too fussed, from memory, when KK rocked up with City.

Fair

Rafa was incredible, if he could spend money with us at the top half of his wish list instead of the bottom then he would win something here. That's what we've craved. I'd lose my shit with excitement even if simply we won the League Cup.

Rafa was incredible, if he could spend money with us at the top half of his wish list instead of the bottom then he would win something here. That's what we've craved. I'd lose my shit with excitement even if simply we won the League Cup.

What if we won the league cup this season under Bruce ( by some fluke )

I am going to put my money on one of the s*** media pundits a.k.a Bruce's media brigade, to come on Soccer Saturday or on BT tomorrow and slate Rafa for being 'disrespectful'  talking about another manager's job an destablising the team for coming out and talking about the Newcastle job when Bruce is doing a fantastic job at the club. Hope its followed up by a crushing 6-0 loss but they'll blame Rafa for that too.

He's by a billion miles my number one choice if a takeover goes through! I don't give a rat's arse what some of our fans will say or the bellends in the media! If you think they were bad with Rafa first time then they'll be far worse if he takes one of their PFM favourite's jobs! Ferk them!

Unfinished business!

He's by a billion miles my number one choice if a takeover goes through! I don't give a rat's arse what some of our fans will say or the bellends in the media! If you think they were bad with Rafa first time then they'll be far worse if he takes one of their PFM favourite's jobs! Ferk them!

Unfinished business!

100%. Just imagine being back in SJP singing “Rafa is our king” with ambitious owners behind him man. Stuff dreams are made off.

Unfinished business!

Yep. I’m on the same page.

I’d take Poch mind if we can’t have Rafa.