Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Guest neesy111

I like him but 6 years seems a bit mad

Yeah.  I don't get the 6 years at all.  I wonder if we give out longer contracts for lower weekly wages.

Yeah.  I don't get the 6 years at all.  I wonder if we give out longer contracts for lower weekly wages.

MA sees it as protecting his assets, so he can sell them, rather than them leaving for nothing.

What he hasnt learned, is that in the cases of players like Henry Saivet, it costs him a shit ton of wages.

Guest neesy111

MA sees it as protecting his assets, so he can sell them, rather than them leaving for nothing.

What he hasnt learned, is that in the cases of players like Henry Saivet, it costs him a shit ton of wages.

Oh yeah, it'll be about making us looking better on paper with assets tied to long term deals.

One of the most important signings of the summer this.

Yeah, mainly because he's the only midfielder we have who is actually capable of closing down the opposition effectively. He's not top 6 level, but considering what he cost it's a no brainer.

• 1 month later...