Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's what happens when their number 1 goalkeeper drops them in it. Bunch of clowns the FA. Don't get me wrong, i'm happy the ban has been reduced from our perspective but the FA really need to get a grip on things. Often they hand out these bans then reduce them, so needless. Hand out the ban and stick with it, if it's a dodgy and needless appeal, increase the ban for wasting time.

The difference between his and NUFC's approach and this from Rodgers:

"The players believe in it and the work has got them the rewards. You know when you’re employed by Liverpool it is not to sit in seventh"

"The money is great and we will be in the market to compete, but what is important is still having a vision of how you want the club to progress.”

Compare that to "eight is top of the league" and "Southampton have coordinated their finances".

:lol:

He's never been in charge of transfers, by his own admission.

“I’m my own man and I will manage this football club to the best of my ability,” he said. “Graham comes up with one or two suggestions, I come up with the same, we probably have a list of four that myself and Graham think will take the team forward, we present that to Joe, and he presents it to the owner.

:coolsmiley: