Miguel Almirón

Deuce

The goals and assists malarky is a load of shite, you prove or disprove anything with statistics.

His pace and ability to carry the ball at pace scares the shit out of teams, stretches play and relieves pressure on the defence.

He linked up well with Joelinton on sunday and was a slight deflection away from a goal as well.

The goals and assists malarky is a load of shite, you prove or disprove anything with statistics.

His pace and ability to carry the ball at pace scares the shit out of teams, stretches play and relieves pressure on the defence.

He linked up well with Joelinton on sunday and was a slight deflection away from a goal as well.

Spot on. Brilliant for us at this moment regardless of goals or assists.

I can’t remember any of his other games. Was he any good otherwise? Mustn’t have been but fuck me that was a great goal

No he was garbage really. Seem to remember a cup replay against Plymouth where he put in about 100 crosses that hit the first man. Only other good memory of him was him piling in from the subs bench for the celebrations down at Bristol City when we got it back to 2-2

Was a good goal but we're all agreed that it was 'better' cos he was a Ligue 1 randomer regen who was never heard of before or after, aye?

Precisely. :lol:

Two games in a row where we brought Pancrate & R.Taylor on late on and always instantly Pancrate set up Taylor to score in both.

Vaguely remember this as well.

His lack of end product is killing us in the final third, he really needs to work on it.

Maybe he should be putting less work in at the other end of the pitch then? I didn't see those two golden chances that Bruce was softly gnashing his gums over, but he was our best outlet along with Joelinton last week. He seems to be spending almost as much time at full back and on the wing as he is in striking positions. If everybody else puts in that much of a shift I think we will win a lot more games.

• 2 weeks later...