Newcastle United 3-1 Burnley - 03/10/2020 - post match from p19

Disco

Gotta go burn Peacock TV to the ground :lol: Rebecca Lowe - "To be fair, he (Bruce) didn't buy joelinton; he was already here, Rafa Benitez had decided to purchase him."

Blaming Rafa for Joelinton aaaaaaaaa

Gotta go burn Peacock TV to the ground :lol: Rebecca Lowe - "To be fair, he (Bruce) didn't buy joelinton; he was already here, Rafa Benitez had decided to purchase him."

Blaming Rafa for Joelinton aaaaaaaaa

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some knacker commentator on whatever channel I'm watching it on on my firestick:

"Steve Bruce has got the geordies on his side, playing the football they want to see here"

What the fuck Is it with this fucking club and everyone getting it so so so wrong when it comes to talking about Newcastle?

Some knacker commentator on whatever channel I'm watching it on on my firestick:

"Steve Bruce has got the geordies on his side, playing the football they want to see here"

What the fuck Is it with this fucking club and everyone getting it so so so wrong when it comes to talking about Newcastle?

'I dont need to actually know what they think, those thick geordies will lap up brewcies brand of hoofball. Brewcie was nice to me once at an awards dinner so he must be great'