N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

reeto then, i suggest we try and find someone else and then if kaizero makes it he can be a sub, anyone got any ideas. dave? have we ran out of mates to be players/refs yet?

its a good job we're around like these lot are useless at getting anything done  O0

how out of 22 people am i the only one with other friends who play football?

Its an internet forum, you are probably the only one on the entire forum who has friends.

speak for yourself

I'm not sure what's more depressing, the lack of substance and irritating knee-jerking in the Newcastle Transfer Rumours thread, or the utterly predictable way this thread is heading...

It's not heading anyway depressing man :lol: It's just harder for me to re-arrange stuff since I'm flying in from Norway and can't skip this doctor's appointment for reasons I'll not go into on a forum. :razz:

Plus I'm still positive I'll make it since if I don't get dire news today I'll still be free to fly in tomorrow as planned, haha. But it'd still be good to have a sub or something ready just in case.

:lol:

http://www.ringu.co.il/images/Rave_Chicken/rave_chicken_animated.gif

:lol:

Guest Heneage

See the lads I play with are Sunderland based so its harder for them to get there, and with most of them working they don't fancy a Sunday night treck.

:bluf:

you can play, get your trainers on!

it's either that, or we'll have to bring Mick out of retirement

:lol: Would he last 90 minutes? ;)

No way, he'd be on his arse after about five minutes. :lol:

I don't think Mick would last very long either tbh

Guest stuartbrown06

If you get stuck I could probably play? I'm playing Sunday morning but I only live in fenham so coach lane for tea time would be no bother.

Don't post much but I've been a N/O member for a couple of years

Guest marky555

Get yourself along Stuart doesnt matter how often you post, Im not that much of a regular but I'm playing! Will probably be able to get some more players but like Venkman has said its pointless us just bringing mates as it will take the forumness out of it. The more 'diverse' the better!

Up for it then?