N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

http://www.nexus.org.uk/wps/wcm/resources/file/eb9f560c1a3ce5e/071-NCB-300308.pdf

Number 71 runs every 30 minutes on a Sunday and is only 20 minutes on the bus...no excuses. ;)

Lol i know that man get that most days

20 mins to get to town then how long to that place?

I think about 15 minutes on the Metro then 10 minute walk...just think of it as a Triathlon.

Is anything going on post-match?

And fingers crossed someone can video at least a bit of it, or get some really epic photos. I know Mick's a dab hand at photography from just glancing in the photos thread anyway.

http://www.nexus.org.uk/wps/wcm/resources/file/eb9f560c1a3ce5e/071-NCB-300308.pdf

Number 71 runs every 30 minutes on a Sunday and is only 20 minutes on the bus...no excuses. ;)

Lol i know that man get that most days

20 mins to get to town then how long to that place?

Jump on the metro (Whitley Bay via the Coast) and get off at Four Lane Ends...journey takes about 10-15mins from Central Station but on a sunday it could be up to 20mins between metros.

So you're probably looking at giving yourself at least an hour to get from your house to the pitch via public transport.

(Would take about 10mins in the car)

I'm looking forwards to this now! So much so that I went out today into the back garden and did 100 laps. :lol:

How big is your garden?

Think I made my come back from this ankle injury a bit too early, went on a run yesterday and had to give up, too much pain.

I'm looking forwards to this now! So much so that I went out today into the back garden and did 100 laps. :lol:

How big is your garden?

Think I made my come back from this ankle injury a bit too early, went on a run yesterday and had to give up, too much pain.

If you drew a line along the edge of the D on a football pitch, about that big I reckon. So not that big tbh. :lol:

Might go for 150 tomorrow.

So I guess I'm the only one not to have done any training whatsoever for this?

Fandabbydosy.

Ha, my run wasn't just for this game! Since I did my ankle I've done very little exercise and over indulged a little over the festivities!

Need to get the fitness back up and also going although I've got ages till I do the Great Manchester Run.