N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

we also need the team colours specified in the op,.. venkman, or stephen, should make a decision on this, and add it. gives people plenty time to find a t shirt, and stops all the twittering on about shirts.....Just do it!

i realise reds vs blues is 'easier' but if we're gonna do it lets do it properly, home tops vs away tops

the man who pays for the pitch gets to decide, and his decision is final, but please can we have, which is which specified in the OP.

i have neither, but im sure i can borrow one.

i realise reds vs blues is 'easier' but if we're gonna do it lets do it properly, home tops vs away tops

the man who pays for the pitch gets to decide, and his decision is final, but please can we have, which is which specified in the OP.

i have neither, but im sure i can borrow one.

yeah mate i'm sure stephen will get it in the OP soon, i dont have access to it though. once we've made the decision people can make arrangements with each other if they need a certain top, i've no doubt we'll have enough between us to do it though.

Guest Stephen927

Ok, the team colours...

Team One - Red

Team Two - Blue

If anyone has any problems with either colour then I'm sure someone will have a spare colour to borrow to someone.

as it stands then the red team need a left back and the blue team need a CM and a left winger, marky555 asked to be on the wing so thats one position sorted, Dave needs to pick either LB for the reds or CM for the blues, then we only need one more for a full set