N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

None of us will be pissed up though.

In fact, in the lead-up to this event, lots of reminders and PM's to make sure people have a fiver with them to pay for the venue are needed.

And could someone update the title and OP with these developments? A "see OP" in the title would be useful too.

Yes Venkman, I agree. I hope you have as good a football brain anyway, I'll be linking up with you according to Stephen's lineups. Are you big striker or little striker?

i'm an in between striker mate, not the tallest or smallest.

anyway HOWAY STEPHEN GET THE OP UPDATED, SOME OF US ARE EXCITED ABOUT THE MATCH NOW

Guest Stephen927

Yes Venkman, I agree. I hope you have as good a football brain anyway, I'll be linking up with you according to Stephen's lineups. Are you big striker or little striker?

anyway HOWAY STEPHEN GET THE OP UPDATED, SOME OF US ARE EXCITED ABOUT THE MATCH NOW

:snod:

Ok I've updated the original post. Get a looksee at it.

Put me on some sort of reserve list please petal, but only if it's on the 11th.

If it is, you should just come anyway, and you might get on as a sub or whatever, we could just play rolling subs. People will be knackered playing a full 90 minutes. :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Put me on some sort of reserve list please petal, but only if it's on the 11th.

If it is, you should just come anyway, and you might get on as a sub or whatever, we could just play rolling subs. People will be knackered playing a full 90 minutes. :lol:

Speak for yourself, I'm an athletic machine.

:snod:

Ok I've updated the original post. Get a looksee at it.

cheers dude

11th or 18th is fine for me btw

as mentioned earlier, there's a couple of decent ones at the top of coach lane, on the way to the metro...maybe a 10minute walk from the pitches (or shotgun a lift with one of the drivers!).

as for paying, would prefer the simple act of bringing a fiver and giving it to whoever as I step onto the pitch (it's gated).

Guest Heneage

Unless two people could pay £50 each by one paypalling £50 to another then that person booking and paying. They then simply split the pay on the day money?

Hang on how was the money for the new server sent ?