N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

what are we gonna do for strips? obviously one team could be black and white, have we got enough away tops between us for the other team to be purple/blue/silver/whatever?

Whites/colours?

what are we gonna do for strips? obviously one team could be black and white, have we got enough away tops between us for the other team to be purple/blue/silver/whatever?

Whites/colours?

Nah, just say one team in B/W and the other in white. everyone must have at least one of these.

Whites/colours?

Old school, shirts and skins.

January. Newcastle. No chance!

Whites/colours?

Nah, just say one team in B/W and the other in white. everyone must have at least one of these.

Black/whites and colours then, could just be any away kits then (apart from white/black ones obviously).

That'd be easy enough. Daft having black and whites versus whites IMO as a couple of our kits that people might turn up in are more white than black.

Whites/colours?

Black/whites and colours then, could just be any away kits then (apart from white/black ones obviously).

That'd be easy enough. Daft having black and whites versus whites IMO as a couple of our kits that people might turn up in are more white than black.

Ok then, B/W v Blue(s)

To those travelling by train from Darlington, Durham or CLS to Newcastle - through January there are limited trains on weekends, there's a replacement bus service which obviously takes a little while longer but I'd reccomend you check if you were planning on using the train.

I've just got off the phone to coach lane, it's £50 an hour and both the 11th and 18th are free at the moment.

We need to pay upfront over the phone, being a skint student I'm really not in a position to do this.

Any volunteers? Obviously you'll get your money back on the day off everyone.

Guest Heneage

I've just got off the phone to coach lane, it's £50 an hour and both the 11th and 18th are free at the moment.

We need to pay upfront over the phone, being a skint student I'm really not in a position to do this.

What if we all paypalled it to someone?

Guest Geordiecunny

Like I say if it's the 11th im out. Shame, sounds like it's gonna be a dead good laugh. On the off chance it's the 18th I'd be in. Is it gonna be outdoor?

Like I say if it's the 11th im out. Shame, sounds like it's gonna be a dead good laugh. On the off chance it's the 18th I'd be in. Is it gonna be outdoor?

Yeah, 3G is an outdoor pitch.

We only playing for an hour??

oh, and I'd deffo recommend Home Kits vs Away Kits....

it's basically B&W vs Colours...as everyone knows what the other team are wearing, it would take a rather special person to turn up in a kit that clashes...

Do you know if students get any discount? Possibility that you have to be a member of Team Northumbria though.

Do you know if students get any discount? Possibility that you have to be a member of Team Northumbria though.

Not sure, give them a ring on 0191 215 6575.

£100 for 2 hours means it would be about £4.60 ish each, I'm happy to pay that. Needs to be for 2 hours.

call it a fiver then whoever books it gets a bit of extra cash as incentive for paying in the first place?

Yes, an excellent idea.