N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Right, how happy would you all be doing this at Parks in North Shields on their outdoor astroturf?

Is it near a Metro station?

There's a one about 10-15 mins walk away. The name escapes me though. I'll have a look at google maps.

the pitches back onto meadowell metro station, you come out and head south, turn left at the chinese, you cant miss it, 5 mins walk from the station.

Guest Heneage

Quick question will anyone be making this journey from Central or middle of Newcastle and fancy meeting up with me? I'll walk 10 paces behind.  :lol:

Guest Heneage

Well since you're apparently on my team at RB we'd best get our world-beating tactics sorted out pronto  O0

Wise move ive Pm'd you my MSN. I played midfield tonight, shame my brothers bit young to play at 15 cos along with him we tore a team of 20 and aboves a new arsehole.

Well since you're apparently on my team at RB we'd best get our world-beating tactics sorted out pronto  O0

Wise move ive Pm'd you my MSN. I played midfield tonight, shame my brothers bit young to play at 15 cos along with him we tore a team of 20 and aboves a new arsehole.

If you're good enough you're old enough :thup:

Guest Heneage

Yeah I dunno if there's even places really, he's just a bit slight and only about 5'5 so not the biggest. Am I alone in this right but tonight I got a tremendous feeling just watching him play, I had the ball beat one man and layed off to him, and from the right hand side instead of shooting first time, he let it roll across himself and shoot it with the same style Beckham hits a freekick with legs nigh 45 degree angle right in the top corner I was literally chuffed like watching his Sunday League team who he can't get a game for all of them would have blasted that miles over.

This is probably a very silly question:

Does someone need to bring a ball? Or do you think the venue will be able to provide one?

Ofc we might need more than one, just in case I send a penalty down to Watford Gap services.  :lol:

This is probably a very silly question:

Does someone need to bring a ball? Or do you think the venue will be able to provide one?

Ofc we might need more than one, just in case I send a penalty down to Watford Gap services.  :lol:

I think it's probably a good idea to get as many balls there as possible. I've got a nifty new Nike one that we've been using for our 11-a-side league matches and which has been fine. I'll bring that.

Can't hurt to have a few though. I'll bring 'keeper gloves as well and a ball pump, seeing how I've got them in my kitbag anyway.

Guest Stephen927

I don't have a ball, but next time I'm in town I'll go into that sports shop in Eldon Square that has the balls outside, they're only a couple of quid and to be fair they're decent quality.

If anyone has a top class ball then please do bring it, I used to have one but it died ages ago.

Ripped of Mike Ashley and got a £60 for £10!  :iamatwat:

my bairns have about 6 balls on the trampoline, so if i make it ill bring the best one.

I don't have a ball, but next time I'm in town I'll go into that sports shop in Eldon Square that has the balls outside, they're only a couple of quid and to be fair they're decent quality.

They're crap, you need to pay decent money for a good ball so was hoping someone would already have one.