N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Looking forward to this haven't played 11 a side for about a year.  I'll have to re-adjust my settings to adapt to the larger goal size.  When are the teams announced?

Any striker who is one on one with me, be aware I come out fast and aggresively so wear shin pads. 

oh. i do hope your marking me.

I'll be in goals.

Shoot from anywhere lads, shoot from anywhere.  :shifty:

Quality,  I'm shotstopper really so that will help me.  Not bad on crosses though as I'm pretty tall.

Thanks in advance.

Crosses in the box lads, go in for headers with elbows raised!

I think I'll wear a scrum cap for this,  reminds me when I played a game against Bedlington, I looked like I'd changed race by the end of the game.

Looking forward to this haven't played 11 a side for about a year.  I'll have to re-adjust my settings to adapt to the larger goal size.  When are the teams announced?

Any striker who is one on one with me, be aware I come out fast and aggresively so wear shin pads. 

oh. i do hope your marking me.

I'll be in goals.

Shoot from anywhere lads, shoot from anywhere.  :shifty:

Quality,  I'm shotstopper really so that will help me.  Not bad on crosses though as I'm pretty tall.

Thanks in advance.

Crosses in the box lads, go in for headers with elbows raised!

I think I'll wear a scrum cap for this,  reminds me when I played a game against Bedlington, I looked like I'd changed race by the end of the game.

;D

Aww I really want to at least see this now. :lol:

Get someone to video it and post up some edited 'highlights'. :snod:

At the very least there'll be plenty of photos. Like I said, Craig Hope style crappy captions.  :shifty:

Guest Stephen927

There are two provisional teams. The problem I have at the moment is, there is one player more, so we have 23 players. Gonna have to work something out.

There are two provisional teams. The problem I have at the moment is, there is one player more, so we have 23 players. Gonna have to work something out.

Put me as standby!! I'll still come & watch though

can you work a camera well? cos if you're watching, that'd be ideal.  :smug:

you'd still get a game i'd imagine if someone knackared or gets injured.

can you work a camera well? cos if you're watching, that'd be ideal.  :smug:

you'd still get a game i'd imagine if someone knackared or gets injured.

Aye Don't mind doing that, Does it pay well??

Guest Stephen927

Well, I selected the teams using the thing Rich posted up so if people aren't happy with the position they have been given, let me know and I'll sort it out, even if it means me going out of position or what have yer.

This team isn't set in stone or owt, so if people want to be moved about then I'll sort it.

GK - Gambling Gorrilla

RB - Nixon

CB - Optimistic Nut

CB - Stephen927

LB - WarrenBartonCentrePartin

RM - Kaizero

CM - Lien

CM - northerngimp

LW - robbo_11

ST - Pilko

ST - Dr Venkman

Team 2

GK - nufc_kev

RB - Greg

CB - The Prophet

CB - Geordiecunny

LB - Fugazi

RM - Rich

CM - cp40

CM - LucaAltieri

LM - Jawesome

ST - King Kev

ST - Wullie

All I basically did was Rich's list which is a couple of pages back, selected them in the order they appeared on there, seemed like as good a way as any to sort the teams.

Just had a PM on Toontastic

'I've been sussed on newcastle-online again!! I was posting as nufc_kev. Could you let them know i'm still interested in playing in the arranged footy match even though im banned

cheers'

Well, I selected the teams using the thing Rich posted up so if people aren't happy with the position they have been given, let me know and I'll sort it out, even if it means me going out of position or what have yer.

This team isn't set in stone or owt, so if people want to be moved about then I'll sort it.

GK - Gambling Gorrilla

RB - Nixon

CB - Optimistic Nut

CB - Stephen927

LB - WarrenBartonCentrePartin

RM - Kaizero

CM - Lien

CM - northerngimp

LW - robbo_11

ST - Pilko

ST - Dr Venkman

Team 2

GK - nufc_kev

RB - Greg

CB - The Prophet

CB - Geordiecunny

LB - Fugazi

RM - Rich

CM - cp40

CM - LucaAltieri

LM - Jawesome

ST - King Kev

ST - Wullie

All I basically did was Rich's list which is a couple of pages back, selected them in the order they appeared on there, seemed like as good a way as any to sort the teams.

Do we have to play 442?  I think we should use KK's 433?

Guest Stephen927

We don't have to, I just thought 4-4-2 was a universal formation to pick the teams in. They can be swapped round like I could go defensive midfield if we went Keegans 4-3-3 etc.

If it's before Christmas eve I'm happy to come along - if we have 23 players I could make it 24 and have one sub each or something?

Am quite useful, played for my university side.

if there is more than 22 turn up,

it might be a good idea to a rolling sub, policy,incase people want a breather....

i

I don't mind where i play but up front is probably least fav

I'll stay there cos its all fun but if any1 from midfield wants to swap just let me know  :thup: